• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Dark_Castle

Oct 27, 2017
81ec26c572dc19c973fcab85aa094112-zelda-ii-sex-scene.jpg

Raijinto

self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Chrom and Sumia get married and then Lucina is born. It just kinda skips over the intervening time period.

Kain

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Also Lucrecia and Hojo went all dirty. Poor, poor Vincent. She left your for Hojo. HOJO.

NotLiquid

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
bOk2byi.png

MvjWpiR.png

3zIcTI1.png

(it's more like affirmed parental status since Sol x Aria/Justice is a canon romantic relationship but since Dizzy's father was never confirmed it tracks)

Last edited:

dragonchild

Oct 26, 2017
Well the protagonist gets married and has kids in Dragon Quest V but there's a lot of skipping ahead in the narrative.

Vern

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
At the end of RE4 Ashley Graham aka the Presidents daughter, alludes to wanting to fuck Leon as thanks for him saving the day. I imagine that this is Trumps favorite game. He probably imagines every time he thinks he did something good and "saved the day" from the Mexicans or whatever, that his daughter will try to bang him.

Agni Kai

Nov 2, 2017
You are all forgetting my good old boi Gex in here.

My face when I was 10 and I watched this must have been surreal.

Atolm

Oct 25, 2017
It has been many years since the last time I played it,but from the terrible Spanish translation I never infered that Cloud and Tifa had sex.

Edit: oh if it depends on the Gold Saucer event, I never got Tifa as a date there.

DiipuSurotu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It has been many years since the last time I played it,but from the terrible Spanish translation I never infered that Cloud and Tifa had sex.
European language translations of FFVII were notoriously bad since they were based on the already bad English translation instead of the Japanese script.

Weltall Zero

Game Developer
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Madrid
Oh man, this scene. When I initially got here, the subtext was kinda lost on me, not gonna lie. I was admittedly about 12 when I played it (since I played it shortly after the US version came out), but looking back on it, it's super obvious.

That's kind of the point of implication, having the adults get what's going on without making the kids ask them unconfortable questions. :D

Ultimadrago

Oct 25, 2017
FreeMufasa is still one of our best.

Clicked out of curiousity and of course I see fucking Star Fox Adventures as the first example. Laughed my ass off.

Deleted member 5596

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Edit: oh if it depends on the Gold Saucer event, I never got Tifa as a date there.

Yeah, depends of the affinity. I think in the spanish text implies more or less the same as English.

Starlatine

533.489 paid youtubers cant be wrong
Oct 28, 2017
hqdefault.jpg

(pic is from Fallout New Vegas)

James Garret would not approve this degeneracy

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I think there's a scene in one of the Resident Evil CG movies where it's implied that Leon and Ada fucked at some point.

MetalKhaos

Oct 31, 2017
I *really* wish I could find a video of it, but there was an old DOS game Codename: Iceman or the like. Adventure-type game, and literally one of the earliest things you do is to hit up the bar, flirt it up with this woman until you get back to your cabin and try to nail her. They don't show anything, as before the deed, they just show fire works going off to represent what's happening.