• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Plum

May 31, 2018
Getting to that point where I kinda want the leaks to stop so there can be some actual surprises.

Persephone

Oct 25, 2017
I'm pretty sure I speak for every Dragon Age fan I know when I say that if DA4 is announced we will actually cry. It's been 84 years...

wafflebrain

Oct 27, 2017
I mentioned it already but hoping for a new Wild trailer in addition to new Fable. Also excited for Alien: Blackout, on a similar note it'd be nice to see an update for one indie game that I can't remember the name of, been in dev for several years now, super small team, takes inspiration from System Shock games it seems, also vibes of Alien: Isolation. Old video shows you wandering around abandoned space station as a neutral robot walks around, cue spooky shrieks. My mind keeps hitting "Observer" but that's obviously a different game, maybe someone here can help me remember. One word title for sure. Might be too small for something like TGA anyhow ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

edit: Game I was thinking of is Routine. Looks really promising based on first video but got stuck in dev hell for years it seems. Might be vaporware at this point. I'm in sore need of a good first person narrative horror game. Frictional Games where you at :p

Last edited:

lusca_bueno

Nov 23, 2017
Really wanted a KHIII trailer, but the fact Nomura already confirmed the next 3 trailers are gonna be Dec.10th, Dec.18th and on theaters from Dec.21st onwards, makes me a lot less optimist.

So I'm gonna expect MKXI and Bayo3 hopefully not to my disapointment.

Brunz95

Jun 3, 2018
not even sure what i think at this point, most of the things ive already predicted (C2077, Rocksteady new game, LOU2) have already been deconfirmed. Oh well heres hoping for some ghosts of tsushima news!

J_ToSaveTheDay

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
USA
I feel pretty much 100% certain we're gonna see that leaked World of Harry Potter game get its official debut.

I feel pretty much 100% certain we're gonna get first look at V's gameplay footage in Devil May Cry 5.

I feel pretty confident that we'll get a TEASER but not a substantial look at the next project being headed up by Yoko Taro.

I feel pretty confident that we'll get a look at a DC-licensed game being published by WB Games. It will not necessarily be Rocksteady's next game (that is to say, I don't think it'll necessarily be Rocksteady as the developer).

I feel pretty confident Mortal Kombat XI or the next Mortal Kombat game will make its debut, most likely just as a teaser, though.

OP
OP
Neil98

Neil98

May 2, 2018
Madrid, Spain
I feel pretty much 100% certain we're gonna see that leaked World of Harry Potter game get its official debut.

I feel pretty much 100% certain we're gonna get first look at V's gameplay footage in Devil May Cry 5.

I feel pretty confident that we'll get a TEASER but not a substantial look at the next project being headed up by Yoko Taro.

I feel pretty confident that we'll get a look at a DC-licensed game being published by WB Games. It will not necessarily be Rocksteady's next game (that is to say, I don't think it'll necessarily be Rocksteady as the developer).

I feel pretty confident Mortal Kombat XI or the next Mortal Kombat game will make its debut, most likely just as a teaser, though.
3 WB games? Seems too much, when normally they have 1 big budget game announced at a time. I was personally expecting only WB Montreal, but now that that's out of the realm of possibilities, I can see Mortal Kombat XI being announced

Santar

Oct 27, 2017
Norway
Kingdom Hearts: Before After.
Spin off coming to the Switch set between chapter 4 and 5 of Kingdom Hearts 3. You play as Nazin, Roxas brother's cousins uncle's heartless, on a quest for King Mickey's long lost golden heart, trapped in the dark world of xiolnos, which exists inside Chip n Dale's doorstop.
Featuring a glorious retro Nintendo DS visual style, featuring two worlds, Traverse Town and Traverse Town backwards,, retro non animated cutscenes and over100 000 lines of dialogue written by Nomura himself while on a bathroom break from FF 7 Remake.

Final Fantasy XVI, a mobile gacha game.

Dark Nights Gone.
A Sony exclusive open world infected (not zombies!) game where you play as Adam, a down on his luck truck driver.
His whole family is dead because of a freak accident involving goofers and now the world is taken over by the nfected, who are ravenous for burritos.
You run around the sombre open world collecting items, rescuing radio towers, climbing NPC's, craft stuff, find loot, craft loot and loot stuff and drive supplies around in your truck all while avoiding the infected.
Reception is poor at first because it looks like another run of the mill open world game, but this turns to excitement as they reveal the game's revolutionary new feature. The player can at any time eat a burrito, instantly killing any close by infected!

Ninja appears on stage and reveals he's actually The Last Ninja. Every gamer over 30 now loves him.

Banjo the Third.
A new Banjo game exclusively for the Switch.
It's a Battle Royale game where Gruntilda is hosting a huge tournament to finally beat the bear and the bird forever.
One player is Banjo, one is Kazooie and the rest are bad guys from the Banjo games. Banjo and Kazooie can team up and if so get access to their old combo moves. Which turn out to be completely useless in a Battle Royale game.
Fortnite players around the world go wild along with the Last Ninja who is overjoyed at getting another game to play besides Fortnite.

Batman the Longest Night (Every platform except the Switch)
Rocksteady's new game where Batman stays in all night. You can watch tv, order some Domino's Pizzas, play cards with Alfred and if you're really lucky Robin might drop by for some Smash Bros on the N64.

Metroid Prime 4 for the Switch.
Reggie appears on stage:
"You asked for it and we listened. We know you love Fortnite and we know that one guy in the corner who loves Metroid, so here it is, the game you've all been waiting for.
Announcing Metroid 4 all, a Battle Royale game for the Switch!
Audience goes wild!

Last edited:
Kingdom Hearts: Before After.
Spin off coming to the Switch set between chapter 4 and 5 of Kingdom Hearts 3. You play as Nazin, Roxas brother's cousins uncle's heartless, on a quest for King Mickey's long lost golden heart, trapped in the dark world of xiolnos, which exists inside Chip n Dale's doorstop.
Featuring a glorious retro Nintendo DS visual style, featuring two worlds, Traverse Town and Traverse Town backwards,, retro non animated cutscenes and over100 000 lines of dialogue written by Nomura himself while on a bathroom break from FF 7 Remake.

Final Fantasy XVI, a mobile gacha game.

Dark Nights Gone.
A Sony exclusive open world infected (not zombies!) game where you play as Adam, a down on his luck truck driver.
His whole family is dead because of a freak accident involving goofers and now the world is taken over by the nfected, who are ravenous for burritos.
You run around the sombre open world collecting items, rescuing radio towers, climbing NPC's, craft stuff, find loot, craft loot and loot stuff and drive supplies around in your truck all while avoiding the infected.
Reception is poor at first because it looks like another run of the mill open world game, but this turns to excitement as they reveal the game's revolutionary new feature. The player can at any time eat a burrito, instantly killing any close by infected!

Ninja appears on stage and reveals he's actually The Last Ninja. Every gamer over 30 now loves him.

Banjo the Third.
A new Banjo game exclusively for the Switch.
It's a Battle Royale game where Gruntilda is hosting a huge tournament to finally beat the bear and the bird forever.
One player is Banjo, one is Kazooie and the rest are bad guys from the Banjo games. Banjo and Kazooie can team up and if so get access to their old combo moves. Which turn out to be completely useless in a Battle Royale game.
Fortnite players around the world go wild along with the Last Ninja who is overjoyed at getting another game to play besides Fortnite.

Batman the Longest Night (Every platform except the Switch)
Rocksteady's new game where Batman stays in all night. You can watch tv, order some Domino's Pizzas, play cards with Alfred and if you're really lucky Robin might drop by for some Smash Bros on the N64.

Metroid Prime 4 for the Switch.
Reggie appears on stage:
"You asked for it and we listened. We know you love Fortnite and we know that one guy in the corner who loves Metroid, so here it is, the game you've all been waiting for.
Announcing Metroid 4 all, a Battle Royale game for the Switch!
Audience goes wild!

I'll legit faint if there's a new Banjo game.

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018
Seems the Model for V is hyped

pbFJ3er.png

DarkFlame92

Nov 10, 2017
By the way,what's up with Code Vein? They delayed it but now it seems like this game is off the grid

King Al B

Mar 28, 2018
Reggie walks out on stage. "Metroid Prime 4 releases tomorrow" . Drops the mic, Walks off stage. Reggie breaks the internet.

Sabretooth

Oct 27, 2017
India
I want them to announce the Avengers game already not because I'm an Avengers fan, but because I want them to do the whole announce, hype, release cycle and get it over with so that the next Deus Ex can come a little bit closer.

Deleted member 176

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Metroid Prime 4
Metroid Prime Trilogy
Crash Team Racing
Minecraft mode in Fortnite
Mortal Kombat XI