• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Cugel

▲ Legend ▲
Nov 7, 2017
Not reading Kotaku anymore since quite some time, so can't say I really care.

SPRidley

Oct 25, 2017
hey, thanks everybody!!!!!!

. . . i just wanna clarify that there's a little bit (a lot) more going on than i might have hinted at in the twitter thread. i have been receiving a lot of interesting collaboration offers and such lately, and we're in the process of preparing to release MOON in english, and TRUCK HECK is coming along super-well all of a sudden, and suddenly a podcast seems like a MUCH better idea than it did before, and . . . just a lot of stuff!

my ideal plan was to really professionally do up new youtube and twitch channel branding for myself—logos, motion graphics, hardware, software, camera, green screen, new chair, etc—and then seamlessly quit right into my new thing, though planning all that while also working this full-time job just wasn't working out.

i was making such slow progress on my personal project that it really felt like cutting the brutal new york subway commute and daily eight-hour office-sit out of my weekdays might help me really drill down and finish some stuff. and i feel like it's gonna work.

so i'm gonna hunker down in my home office and focus on secret stuff (and the final steps of MOON!) for a while. i'll be back at making videos hopefully in time for animal crossing, and definitely for FFVII remake! subscribe to youtube.com/108x (i gotta get a better URL, oops) and follow twitch.tv/actionbutton while i finish setting my whole enterprise up :-O

and i never said there would be a patreon . . . i said maybe there WOULDN'T be a patreon (lol)
Best luck to you Tim. Im happy that you made me a big Dragon quest fan thanks to you video, is something I needed in my life I never knew.
Even if you say you were born stupid, im 100% you will never die hungry ;)

Yossarian

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017

. . . i just wanna clarify that there's a little bit (a lot) more going on than i might have hinted at in the twitter thread. i have been receiving a lot of interesting collaboration offers and such lately, and we're in the process of preparing to release MOON in english, and TRUCK HECK is coming along super-well all of a sudden, and suddenly a podcast seems like a MUCH better idea than it did before, and . . . just a lot of stuff!

my ideal plan was to really professionally do up new youtube and twitch channel branding for myself—logos, motion graphics, hardware, software, camera, green screen, new chair, etc—and then seamlessly quit right into my new thing, though planning all that while also working this full-time job just wasn't working out.

i was making such slow progress on my personal project that it really felt like cutting the brutal new york subway commute and daily eight-hour office-sit out of my weekdays might help me really drill down and finish some stuff. and i feel like it's gonna work.

so i'm gonna hunker down in my home office and focus on secret stuff (and the final steps of MOON!) for a while. i'll be back at making videos hopefully in time for animal crossing, and definitely for FFVII remake! subscribe to youtube.com/108x (i gotta get a better URL, oops) and follow twitch.tv/actionbutton while i finish setting my whole enterprise up :-O

and i never said there would be a patreon . . . i said maybe there WOULDN'T be a patreon (lol)

The world is at last your bitch, my darling.

Mr. Nice_Guy

Oct 27, 2017
Only thing I think I've seen from him is his DQXI review but I've watched it probably 3 times. Will definitely check out whatever else he gets up to.

Earthed

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Sep 26, 2019
Just got into his content like a couple of weeks or whatever ago, with the cyberpunk prereview. Too bad, hope he has some other outlet for his stuff!

Zen

The Wise Ones
Nov 1, 2017
At this point I think Schrier and the other Kotaku staff need to form their own website.

FormatCompatible

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017

Anywhere you go Tim I'll be there to witness. Also really, really excited for MOON!

BossAttack

Oct 27, 2017
Tim owns a Buzz Rickson x William Gibson Black M-A1 Jacket.

What I'm saying is that he can do anything.

Watershed

Oct 26, 2017
Good luck with all endeavors, Tim!

His videos were always entertaining, if quite a big long...

SolVanderlyn

I love pineapple on pizza!
Oct 28, 2017
Earth, 21st Century

So, I wonder what kind of content is on...

YDgeQsG.jpg

Subscribed

HotHamBoy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

Tim's posting new videos on his personal channel

i enjoy the vlog format too. I like walkin round and seein the things.

ParsnipForest

Oct 27, 2017
Australia
I went to see The Invisible Man because of his review. His Let's Mosey video series actually made me excited for the FFVII remake, despite having never played the original.

Truly Gargantuan

Still doesn't have a tag :'(
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

You da bess meng

TheBryanJZX90

Nov 29, 2017
I miss the old Insert Credit podcast. Got me through a lot of boring work shifts back in the day. Hoping he goes through with making a new podcast!
It's weird seeing all this apparent deliberation from Tim and speculation from YouTube fans about what a podcast would be like, without anyone mentioning that the Insert Credit podcast was awesome for years, and Violence Island is probably my favorite podcast ever.

filkry

Oct 25, 2017
The Patreon is up

www.patreon.com

Patreon

Patreon is empowering a new generation of creators. Support and engage with artists and creators as they live out their passions!

Oct 25, 2017
Prior to working at Kotaku Dot Com, where commenters yelled at me hundreds of times daily when they should have been calling the police about the gun-pointing burglar forcing them to watch my videos, I served various roles in both independent and triple-A video game development in Japan and the United States.
:lol: