• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
OP
OP
entremet

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
Wait, the subway is still open?
It never closed. That's impossible in NYC. Essential workers need to get around. It does get cleaned nightly. It's traditionally 24/7. Currently, it's getting deep cleaned and shut down after 1 am until 4:30 am I think.

56 percent of New Yorkers don't own cars and it's impractical and expensive to deal with parking, not to mention traffic and congestion.

QuinchoOsito

Oct 10, 2018
jfc I'm so sick of people coming into threads like this being like "why is it relevant that they're white??" and then ignoring 50 posts explaining why it's extremely relevant

Anyways yeah, like other people have said I hate it how some people just straight up do shitty things and then label it a "prank" so somehow it's different

I Don't Like

Dec 11, 2017
Wish there was a person on that train who didn't hold back and attacked him. He deserves to go to sleep for a few mins for that.

Captain of Outer Space

Come Sale Away With Me
Oct 28, 2017
Littering is far too common these days when people need to be more on their shit to not leave their fucking gloves and masks behind for workers to clean up their nasty shit after they leave.

Jeffolation

Shinra Employee
Oct 30, 2017
Fucking pranks, aren't they just so god damn funny.

Someone lobotomozie this clown fuck.

Deleted member 11976

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Charged with: being criminally unfunny, stealing a joke, being an absolute moron in public, danger to public heath, chasing clout in the middle of a pandemic, being a child and making people clean up his dumb shit, etc etc

What an absolute moron. TikTok should ban him to set an example and he should get a citation for this.

Davidion

Charitable King
Oct 27, 2017
jfc I'm so sick of people coming into threads like this being like "why is it relevant that they're white??" and then ignoring 50 posts explaining why it's extremely relevant

Anyways yeah, like other people have said I hate it how some people just straight up do shitty things and then label it a "prank" so somehow it's different

The only minorities who pull this shit in NYC are the mentally ill.

Coincidentally, the only people who wear MAGA hats in NYC are the mentally ill.

Strike

Oct 25, 2017
This ended up on TMZ so I guess she got the fame he was looking for. This would be douchey even under normal circumstances, let alone during a fucking pandemic in one of the hardest-hit areas right now.

Last edited:

Kuro

Oct 25, 2017
Reminds me of those dumbass teenagers on vine that would go to grocery stores and throw gallons of milk on the floor so they'd burst.

Oct 25, 2017
Atlanta GA
look I'm sorry but if you can't see how this is yet another instance of a white male thinking he can get away with shit that would get POC beaten, arrested or killed, to the point where you are railing against the responses to it as if you are somehow being oppressed, you are part of the problem. check your fucking privilege.

GK86

Oct 25, 2017
look I'm sorry but if you can't see how this is yet another instance of a white male thinking he can get away with shit that would get POC beaten, arrested or killed, to the point where you are railing against the responses to it as if you are somehow being oppressed, you are part of the problem. check your fucking privilege.

My favorite part is mofos making threads based on posts in this thread, getting offended, when they don't even live in the god damn US.

Seductivpancakes

user requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Brooklyn
I'm not gonna pretend like everything is perfect here. But a stupid ass prank like this, here, people would react pretty much the same way, if he was white, black, arab, asian, ...
I think you're lacking context on how much white people get way with dumb ass things in America, especially in NYC.

I suggest if you look up what the NYPD is doing during the pandemic.

Deleted member 67920

alt account
Banned
May 1, 2020
I'd like to see examples made out of clout chasing assholes like this dickhead.

Also, I have an aversion to most social media and aspects thereof in general, but, and I don't know precisely what it is, I have intense dislike for and discomfort around TikTok. Maybe I'm getting old (I'm in my late 20s), but there's something that feels extremely indecent and unsafe about that platform that really sticks - like Facebook.

Oct 27, 2017
I think you're lacking context on how much white people get way with dumb ass things in America, especially in NYC.

I suggest if you look up what the NYPD is doing during the pandemic.
Yes i understand now, i apologize if i was insensitive to the racism issues your country is facing. Its really not usual for an outsider to see these things. its a shame how backwards america is sometimes. The more time goes by, the more america, in my view, has become one of the worst country to live in. From racism, to education (probably what scares me the most in your country, especially now during the crisis), to healthcare,... its kinda crazy lol

smurfx

Oct 25, 2017
maybe somebody can play the punch him in the face prank the next time they see him.

atomsk eater

Oct 25, 2017
If you do pointless bullshit like this that just creates a disgusting mess and makes more work for others whatever social media accounts you're posting it on should ban you.

Oct 26, 2017
I don't really get what's funny about this, or the Eric Andre skit. Wow spill your shit everywhere hahah so funny xd

Dude should get the book thrown at him. So sick and tired of idiots clout-chasing at the expense of everyone else.

dimelo

Banned
Apr 13, 2020
MIA
I would have knocked that dude on his ass if I was on that train. Fucking idiot.

This is up there with the dude that licked ice cream and put it back for stupid Internet stunts. Permanent bans from the Internet should be a thing.

That "prank" was more widespread too, just random people fucking with food items and posting it online. Shit was gross and had me paranoid af.

MPm6Dlz.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
entremet

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
I would have knocked that dude on his ass if I was on that train. Fucking idiot.

That "prank" was more widespread too, just random people fucking with food items and on posting it online. Shit was gross and had me paranoid af.

MPm6Dlz.jpg
Damn Zoomers lol

*I kid, for the actual Zoomers here lol.

Messofanego

Oct 25, 2017
UK
Oct 28, 2018
This is typical stupid ass prank shit that people do for attention online. Been going on for ages, will unfortunately continue.

Also how the hell did this thread become a debate about racism?