• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Landy828

Oct 26, 2017
Clemson, SC
Probably going to have some bad broken bones from the looks of the car.

Hopefully that's the extent of the physical damage, but that's a tough vehicle and it's torn to pieces front and back. Hope Tiger is ok.

Oct 27, 2017
This fucking piece of shit on CNN saying "not surprised" at this happening.

Fuck off you degenerate sack of shit. Speculating on the cause of this crash is fucking disgusting.

Threadkular

Dec 29, 2017
Sending him good thoughts. That recent HBO documentary made me remembered how much I enjoyed watching him and made me more of a fan seeing some vulnerability. Hope he's doing ok.

Mekanos

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 17, 2018
This is crazy, Tiger really can't catch a break. Hope he recovers just fine.

master15

Nov 28, 2017
I literally finished watching HBO Tiger documentary last night. Fuck me, I hope he is all right.

Septimus Prime

EA
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
I got married in RPV, and that is not a nice place to drive--steep, hilly, windy roads, and no street lights or barriers. Even in good conditions, it's a tough drive.

Jedi2016

Oct 27, 2017
People seem to think the Jaws of Life are some kind of last-ditch thing only used at the absolute end of need. All it means is that they couldn't get the door open.

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Fuck man, dude's life continues to be wild. Hopefully his injuries aren't career threatening (doesn't seem to be life threatening based on the reports)

DirtyLarry

Oct 27, 2017
Just finished watching the documentary about my man on HBO Max a few days ago. As if my man's life was not tragic enough.

Emergency & I

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I live really near there. Actually heard about the closure on my way to the office.

What I don't understand is it looks like he fell downward and most of that road, particularly around there has slight hills beside it. I'm at a loss at what happened but Hawthorne is a major thruway.

sfedai0

Oct 27, 2017
Hope hes ok but given his past history, it will be interesting to see what the tox report says.

NihonTiger

Oct 25, 2017
I live really near there. Actually heard about the closure on my way to the office.

What I don't understand is it looks like he fell downward and most of that road, particularly around there has slight hills beside it. I'm at a loss at what happened but Hawthorne is a major thruway.

Don't think he came down the hillside. Google Maps seems to show, as you mentioned, that it's down below where the houses are up on the hills. Entirely possible that if he lost control that hitting the center median would have flipped the car.

Deleted member 11039

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, I had to Google it and apparently he got a medal? Shitty that he accepted it but I'm not sure that puts him on the same page as Rush Limbaugh.

They're bros.

A tearful Tiger gets honor of a lifetime from a controversial president
The two have played golf together at least three times since Trump's 2016 election victory, and Woods is designing a golf course in Dubai that will be managed by Trump's company.

Woods has mostly sidestepped questions about his relationship with Trump, other than to acknowledge their friendship. "Well, I've known Donald for number of years. We've played golf together. We've had dinner together," Woods told reporters last year. "I've known him pre-presidency and obviously during his presidency."

When pressed about Trump's policies and pugilistic leadership style, Woods said then: "Well, he's the president of the United States. You have to respect the office. No matter who is in the office, you may like, dislike personality or the politics, but we all must respect the office."

PaulLFC

Oct 27, 2017
Hope he'll be okay and recover well. "Moderate to critical" injuries sounds scary, but hopefully his injuries are on the "moderate" end of the scale rather than "critical".

Oct 27, 2017
Doesn't really have anything to do with this accident, but I do think it's confirmed Woods is a Trumper.
Tiger is in a predominantly white sport with nothing but Trump supporters. He's always been reticent to upset the applecart and use his platform to change that. There's plenty of reason to be upset at him about this and hate the fact he accepted the Medal of Freedom especially when Earl taught him better than that and was hopeful he could tear down the barriers the sport presents to POC and the insidious racism in the sport but saying he's a Trumper or no different than Rush Limbaugh has no basis in fact.

Feel free to prevent the evidence if you have it though. And no, him playing golf with that white supremacist or saying nice things about him ain't it. That's Tiger, he's both sided this shit in order to stay in everybody's good graces in the golf world forever.

Metal Gear?!

Banned
Jun 26, 2020
Yeah, I had to Google it and apparently he got a medal? Shitty that he accepted it but I'm not sure that puts him on the same page as Rush Limbaugh.
They both accepted the exact same medal from the exact same man
HhUkDc8.jpg

This is his defining image that he will deservedly take to his grave, not him winning the PGA Championship

GamePnoy74

Oct 27, 2017
Hope he's ok.

That said, Palos Verdes has several golf courses, the most well-known in the area is Trump National Golf Club..