• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 25, 2017
I soured completely on this whole production once they overstayed their welcome and even started getting Trump involved. This was a flash-in-the-pan phenomenon they're trying to reheat in the microwave when it's well past expired.

Oct 30, 2017
I only found out about it after seeing Mark Mothersbaugh post about it, so I'm guessing he's involved musically?
At the very least I'd give it a listen.
I'm not going to pretend I'm above watching this.

KeyBladerXIII

Dec 5, 2017
Weird, I know Carole fucking hated the first one because the producers basically lied about what the show was going to be about, so I don't think she'd be part of this.

Mathieran

Oct 25, 2017
This will irritate me if it becomes a reality series with him getting paid lots of money to star in

P-Bo

One Winged Slayer
Jun 17, 2019
Pass--everything there is to be said, has already been said; and although Joe is absolute scum, further exploitation of all involved feels grimey as fuck.

Piston

Oct 25, 2017
I read this title like three times before getting it. I kept reading it as "Tiger Woods 2 coming to Netflix in early 2022" and I was really unsure what a sequel to Tiger Woods would look like on Netflix.

Jun 24, 2021
LPOTL has done a fine enough job on their side stories episodes of keeping me updated on what's happened in this story and that only took up about 20 minutes overall so... they're beating a dead horse here.
Gotta love when Era drops out of context acronyms and expect everyone to know what the fuck they mean. What's LPOTL??? Forgive me I was distracted with TTYD.

KAMI-SAMA

Banned
Aug 25, 2020
This was a pandemic show and should have stayed a pandemic show lol. It blew up because it was released at the beginning of covid when everyone and their mother were home. Dont think it will get the same amount of views as the first one.

Jun 24, 2021
It's a podcast. The important bit is that there's not really that much story to follow up on.
Why would you think everyone on Era visiting a thread about Tiger King would know what LPOTL stands for? I had no idea it was a podcast you were referring to and I still don't know what the acronym stands for. Did you know what was TTYD I dropped? It was The Thousand Year Door, the Gamecube Paper Mario game. Random, right?

LegendofJoe

Oct 28, 2017
Arkansas, USA
My wife gets to deal with the fallout from these garbage ass people. It would be nice if Netflix could pay her or actual animal sanctuaries that's are taking care of the abused tigers instead. But nope this is America where we reward shitty people.

I hope at the very least that Netflix played hardball with the participants and paid them very little.

Last edited:

steviestar3

One Winged Slayer
Jul 3, 2018
Why would you think everyone on Era visiting a thread about Tiger King would know what LPOTL stands for? I had no idea it was a podcast you were referring to and I still don't know what the acronym stands for. Did you know what was TTYD I dropped? It was The Thousand Year Door, the Gamecube Paper Mario game. Random, right?

Is it that hard to type "LPOTL" on Google? It's literally the first result.

Nairume

SaGa Sage
Oct 25, 2017
I know a lot of people are down on this coming back and I'm skeptical that it'll be worth it, but I am interested in seeing if and/or how they justify doing another season.

It wouldn't surprise me to be honest if they found somebody else that was just as crazy to focus their attention on, if not outright doing a whole thing on Doc Antel this time. He seems crazy enough to have a lot of stories about him to fill out a season if need be.

Dre3001

Oct 28, 2017
This will probably focus on Jeff Lowe and Doc Antel more than Joe Exotic.

I remember seeing earlier this year that federal authorities raided Jeff's zoo and seized nearly 60 exotic cats. I'm sure this season will focus on that but also what is going on with Doc and his zoo where he was grooming those women.