• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

AnansiThePersona

Started a revolution but the mic was unplugged
Oct 27, 2017
If you spend a bunch of time on this forum you notice patterns in thread posting. Like the types of threads that get posted regularly. Almost as if there is some kind of quota that must be met by the end of the month. Like Rise of Skywalker threads, or Naruto/DBZ threads. We've talked about every thing there is to talk about on those topics.

Is there a topic/thread idea that you feel has been completely exhausted on this website? The more specific the better.

Hecht

Too damn tired
Administrator
Oct 24, 2017
Anything Star Wars. We get it, you liked/disliked TLJ. Try a different series

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
I am sick of Trump. I am sick of seeing him on this forum. I am sick of seeing him on social media. I am sick of seeing him on the news. I am just fucking sick of having to hear about the god damn man every single fucking week for the past 4 fucking years.

Ravelle

Oct 31, 2017
Threads about the Witcher having bad controls.

Or let's say every person that thinks their opinion on a game with an OT needs its own thread.

Wraith

Jun 28, 2018
The hypothetical thought exercises. No offense to the people who get something out of them; it's just not for me.

Plinkerton

Nov 4, 2017
As a non-American, all the threads that are just "look what dumb shit Trump has tweeted now" are so tiring. I get why they exist but I'm so fed up of it.

You guys better do the right thing come November.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Star Wars in general would be one. Also I'm kinda tired of hearing people comparing GamePass and PS Now.

Oct 27, 2017
threads that are posed as a question but are actually just the op asking to agree with their opinon

IE: can we all agree that (x) is the best (marvel movie/star wars movie/etc)?

is there a better (x) than (y)?

or variations of this

jay

Oct 25, 2017
Now that I ignore all anime/Star Wars/comic book and comic book movie threads I noticed how constant they all are.

I Don't Like

Dec 11, 2017
Fucking anime. How many threads can we have on DBZ and Naruto every fucking day?

Also, once again: WHY AREN'T HERE HANGOUT THREADS FOR THOSE? I don't understand. Isn't that the point of hangout threads?

VeryHighlander

The Fallen
May 9, 2018
The only threads that outright annoy me are the "New Deal at KFC! Deep Fried Chicken Shit"

First page of replies "wow gotta go take an Uber to my nearest Kentucky Fries Chicken ASAP!!l

Oct 29, 2017
The Naruto threads in particular are just baffling. There's no blood left to squeeze out of that stone.

Fucking anime. How many threads can we have on DBZ and Naruto every fucking day?

Also, once again: WHY AREN'T HERE HANGOUT THREADS FOR THOSE? I don't understand. Isn't that the point of hangout threads?

There aren't? Well that explains a few things.

Ryuhza

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
San Diego County
The numerous threads about how shit the world is at this very moment, and how it's almost definitely getting shittier as we speak. Of course, its not that I don't think these things should be brought up or discussed--it's paramount that they are--but it sure would be nice if they weren't happening at all. Them's the breaks.

Oct 27, 2017
Specific threads about Naruto's bad character writing.

There's nothing to understand, the characters just aren't written well.

Rob

Oct 25, 2017
SATX
It feels like there a thread every other week about "what popular thing do you hate?" It just feels like negativity for negativity's sake.

El_TigroX

Oct 27, 2017
New York, NY
"Convince me to watch/play X..."

- there's always a strain of arrogance in there, as if the OP deserves to be served up something...
- there's plenty of ways to find information about your interests
- find out it you like something yourself...

Lulu

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Y'all still be talking about Dragon Ball Z power levels and how bad Naruto's ending is. We get it.

Vonocourt

Oct 25, 2017
It's slowed down since more news started coming up about nextgen, but for a while gaming side had a new version of "what do you hate about modern games" pop up every week.

butalala

Nov 24, 2017
1. Getting mad about Star Wars
2. "Are all Americans/American things like x?" No, they probably aren't.
3. "Is X the greatest example of this kind of thing?" It's probably a matter of opinion.

The last two are fine subjects, but the questions should be asked better. "What is X like in your area?" or "What is your favorite/A good example of X?"

Dezzy

Oct 25, 2017
USA
People gushing over GamePass and talking as if it's the greatest thing to ever grace humanity.

Feb 1, 2018
Gaming side has way too many "WHO'S YOUR FAVORITE NINTENDO CHARACTER WITH A SWORD?" useless question threads that sound like a summer camp's ice breaker activity

OT we got the star wars and MCU shit, fast food enthusiasm, and "i'm panicking because the world is ending and there's nothing we can do about it" /r/nihlism

Also just personal pet peeve but I can't stand thread titles With Every Word's First Letter Capitalized- Here's Why.

skeezx

Oct 27, 2017
smash bros whining for awhile but its gotten better. then again i put those on ignore (a feature i'd never imagine i'd use) so i dunno if that's active

would say star wars stuff but i'm a SW dork so like a fly drawn to shit i get in on it

Yams

Oct 25, 2017
Cinematography threads from people that don't understand cinematography/photography.

And I mean the ones where they're trying to say shit like the marvel movies have good cinematography. They don't. If you want to learn about good cinematography and make a thread that would be cool.

But good chance that blockbuster you love is ugly as fuck