• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Bii

Oct 25, 2017
I think this is the first announced limited physical PS5 game? It's The Pathless from iam8bit:

www.iam8bit.com

The Pathless (Playstation 5) - iam8bit Exclusive Edition

Exclusive PlayStation 5 Physical Game for Giant Squid and Annapurna Interactive of The Pathless. Includes Giant Foldout Poster, Reversible Cover Sheet and Collectible Art Cards (Set of 6). Exclusive Artwork by Emmy Winner Elaine Lee. Region Free - Worldwide Compatibility. iam8bit creates unique...

Pathless_All_Assets_W_Background.png

$52.99

PlayStation 5 Physical Edition
  • Giant Foldout Poster
  • Reversible Cover Sheet
  • Collectible Art Cards (Set of 6)
  • Exclusive Artwork by Emmy Winner Elaine Lee
  • Region Free - Worldwide Compatibility

OrangeAtlas

Oct 25, 2017
I think this is the first announced limited physical PS5 game? It's The Pathless from iam8bit:

www.iam8bit.com

The Pathless (Playstation 5) - iam8bit Exclusive Edition

Exclusive PlayStation 5 Physical Game for Giant Squid and Annapurna Interactive of The Pathless. Includes Giant Foldout Poster, Reversible Cover Sheet and Collectible Art Cards (Set of 6). Exclusive Artwork by Emmy Winner Elaine Lee. Region Free - Worldwide Compatibility. iam8bit creates unique...

Pathless_All_Assets_W_Background.png

$52.99

LRG beat them by a day or so

Nice that it seems to be simple enough to print these, and they're jumping right into them.

Effloresce

Oct 30, 2017
Does anyone know if The Pathless will be an iam8bit exclusive or if there'll be a "standard" physical release later down the line? Can't find much information on it. It's quite pricey - especially to get shipped to the UK.

Jan 11, 2018
HeavyArm has been one of the more popular stores to order Asian English releases from, especially for Vita collectors. If I'm not mistaken, they are either Malaysia's largest or even only official reseller of licensed Sony and Nintendo products. Hadn't browsed their store in ages, so decided give it a look.

There's a link via their Twitter that in turn leads to a link tree.

x4VSUaG.jpg

Wow. Milkshake duck?

Seafoam Gaming

One Winged Slayer
Nov 3, 2017
HeavyArm has been one of the more popular stores to order Asian English releases from, especially for Vita collectors. If I'm not mistaken, they are either Malaysia's largest or even only official reseller of licensed Sony and Nintendo products. Hadn't browsed their store in ages, so decided give it a look.

There's a link via their Twitter that in turn leads to a link tree.

x4VSUaG.jpg

Wow. Milkshake duck?

jesus and I thought Play asia was blatant about their shitty support for a certain bad base

denpanosekai

Oct 28, 2017
Limited Game News has documented the Tamashii ... fiasco? God I'm glad I got out of the "fullset" game. Poop Slinger part 2!

limitedgamenews.com

Tamashii [Limited Rare Games] | PlayStation 4

Inspired by obscure Japanese games from the 80s/90s, Tamashii is a puzzle-platformer set in a distorted world of unsettling imagery.

Hmmm should I have posted this in the LRG thread? Since we're pretty sure it's the same dudes?

Saoshyant

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
I was very confused reading that for a minute before I realized this has nothing to do with LRG but a knockoff company who picked a very similar name to apparently confuse people?

Is Tamashii even a good game?

ragnar14

Oct 28, 2017
Vancouver
Limited Game News has documented the Tamashii ... fiasco? God I'm glad I got out of the "fullset" game. Poop Slinger part 2!

limitedgamenews.com

Tamashii [Limited Rare Games] | PlayStation 4

Inspired by obscure Japanese games from the 80s/90s, Tamashii is a puzzle-platformer set in a distorted world of unsettling imagery.

Hmmm should I have posted this in the LRG thread? Since we're pretty sure it's the same dudes?
Have we had any actual fraudulent releases yet? It seems like easy money.

ragnar14

Oct 28, 2017
Vancouver
Ah, I didn't mean fiasco as in fraud. Just completely dumb. Did you read the article? Dev himself couldn't confirm anything and suggested nobody buys this release.
Yeah, I read the the article. This here *probably* isn't fraud.
But think how easy it would be to pull off some fraud? If you have some incomplete game that will never be finished, maybe a handful of people are vaguely aware of. Bam, throw up some site and take some people for $50 a pop, and promise to maybe deliver in months, string people along if you feel like it, and go dark a year later. With the success of Poop Slinger and now this, it's primed to happen.

gappvembe

Oct 27, 2017
I saw this roughly when it was live first reported by LGN (6 pm-ish). Tried to buy, but then something came up that I had to attend to. I tried later that night. Getting so far as the PayPal screen loading in an endless loop. Refresh, nothing. So I tried over and over the rest of the night. Fell asleep. I woke up around 6 AM. Tried the site, no good. Was looking at older tweets from them and others. They had a direct PayPal link, but that tweet was deleted. Did some digging on Facebook, found the link. Sent them the money, with a note said I tried and tried. So we'll see what happens.

Edit: I do want the game. It's been in my switch wishlist since day one. It's been on sale a few times, not sure why I haven't bit (backlog is insane, and not moving since I started playing Slay The Spire 😩).

Oldmario

Oct 25, 2017
Final Fantasy VIII Remastered (PS4) is $20 at shop4megastore. Free shipping.

www.shop4megastore.com

Final Fantasy VIII Remastered PS4 Game - shop4megastore.com

Buy Final Fantasy VIII Remastered PS4 Game and other products in Gaming at shop4megastore.com. Order today and receive Free Shipping and hassle-free returns on all our products.
do they ship directly from the uk? i'm asking this as someone in the UK but noticing a lot of their prices are cheaper on here in dollars than they are in pound on 365games

denpanosekai

Oct 28, 2017
Physicality pulling the plug on all preorders (good bye Rolling Gunner...)

An Open Letter from Physicality Games

We started Physicality Games with the idea of differently providing pre-order exclusive physical video games. We didn't want the artificial scarcity of limited-print runs to prevent fans from getting the game they wanted. We wanted Deluxe Editions that any fan, gamer, or collector would be proud to display on their shelves, packaged in beautiful, metal, display boxes and containing items meaningful to the game. We wanted a site that would facilitate communities by allowing gamers to easily share their gamer IDs and favorite games across the internet. We wanted something true to our key values of kindness, community, quality, and charity.

In many ways we succeeded. We are proud of the site we created. We are proud of the Deluxe Editions we put together and the high-level of detail that went into every aspect of them. And we are proud to announce that we, from our own pockets, have already made all charitable donations earned through pre-orders.

However, after eight months of sustained effort we failed to achieve sufficient pre-orders for any of our exclusive pre-order titles. We have therefore decided to cancel our exclusive pre-order titles and will begin processing full refunds to our customers per our guarantee. This was a painful decision to make but we can no longer, in good consciousness, ask our customers to continue waiting.

We offer a sincere apology that we are unable to ship and would like to thank each and every one of our fans from the bottom of our hearts for the patience and understanding they've shown.

The Physicality Games website will remain open. Non pre-order games and apparel will remain available for purchase with quick shipment. Community functions will remain active and new accounts and profiles can still be created and shared online. However, exclusive pre-order titles will no longer be available.

Thank you for your continued support and understanding during this transition.

- The Physicality Games Team

Shizuka

Oct 25, 2017
www.play-asia.com

Yumeutsutsu Re:Master [Limited Edition]

Yumeutsutsu Re:Master [Limited Edition] PLAY EXCLUSIVES for PlayStation VitaLIMITED TO 2000 EDITIONS. ON SALE NOV 19.Yumeutsutsu Re:Master is a girls-love adventure game set in a small Japanese game studio.The story is set in the town of Koenji, not far from the imperial capital of Tokyo, where...

www.play-asia.com

Yumeutsutsu Re:After [Limited Edition]

Yumeutsutsu Re:After [Limited Edition] PLAY EXCLUSIVES for PlayStation VitaLIMITED TO 2000 EDITIONS. ON SALE NOV 19.Yumeutsutsu Re:Unification: Follow Ai and Kokoro as they find themselves in charge of the creation of a fan disc for their successful game. This time, Ai is tasked with the SD...

www.play-asia.com

Yumeutsutsu Bundle [Limited Edition]

Yumeutsutsu Bundle [Limited Edition] PLAY EXCLUSIVES for PlayStation VitaLIMITED TO 2000 EDITIONS. ON SALE NOV 19.Yumeutsutsu Re:MasterYumeutsutsu Re:Master is a girls-love adventure game set in a small Japanese game studio.The story is set in the town of Koenji, not far from the imperial...

Bundle is available for 5USD less than buying them separately. Use code GEMATSU (or whatever other code available) for 5% off.

Oldmario

Oct 25, 2017
www.play-asia.com

Yumeutsutsu Re:Master [Limited Edition]

Yumeutsutsu Re:Master [Limited Edition] PLAY EXCLUSIVES for PlayStation VitaLIMITED TO 2000 EDITIONS. ON SALE NOV 19.Yumeutsutsu Re:Master is a girls-love adventure game set in a small Japanese game studio.The story is set in the town of Koenji, not far from the imperial capital of Tokyo, where...

www.play-asia.com

Yumeutsutsu Re:After [Limited Edition]

Yumeutsutsu Re:After [Limited Edition] PLAY EXCLUSIVES for PlayStation VitaLIMITED TO 2000 EDITIONS. ON SALE NOV 19.Yumeutsutsu Re:Unification: Follow Ai and Kokoro as they find themselves in charge of the creation of a fan disc for their successful game. This time, Ai is tasked with the SD...

www.play-asia.com

Yumeutsutsu Bundle [Limited Edition]

Yumeutsutsu Bundle [Limited Edition] PLAY EXCLUSIVES for PlayStation VitaLIMITED TO 2000 EDITIONS. ON SALE NOV 19.Yumeutsutsu Re:MasterYumeutsutsu Re:Master is a girls-love adventure game set in a small Japanese game studio.The story is set in the town of Koenji, not far from the imperial...

Bundle is available for 5USD less than buying them separately. Use code GEMATSU (or whatever other code available) for 5% off.
also popped up at VG+ with free shipping but remember to use paypal only as a payment

OP
OP
Dancrane212

Dancrane212

Oct 25, 2017
spelunky_explodedview_vita_d8a5430d-23e3-4010-abc0-5ceefac174d1.png

If you missed out on Spelunky (PS4, Vita, PC) Fangamer has their extra stock discounted to $45 USD with free (discounted for international) shipping as well as a black friday "spend X get X back in gift cards" that stacks with it.

www.fangamer.com

Spelunky Collector's Edition for PC - Fangamer

A limited number of Spelunky Collector's Editions are now available at Fangamer! Pick up Limited Run Games's physical edition on PC and you'll get plenty of treasure besides: The Spelunky soundtrack on CD. A pug keychain plush The Explorer's Journal, a trip through the world of Spelunky filled...

j_z

Feb 14, 2019
spelunky_explodedview_vita_d8a5430d-23e3-4010-abc0-5ceefac174d1.png

If you missed out on Spelunky (PS4, Vita, PC) Fangamer has their extra stock discounted to $45 USD with free (discounted for international) shipping as well as a black friday "spend X get X back in gift cards" that stacks with it.

www.fangamer.com

Spelunky Collector's Edition for PC - Fangamer

A limited number of Spelunky Collector's Editions are now available at Fangamer! Pick up Limited Run Games's physical edition on PC and you'll get plenty of treasure besides: The Spelunky soundtrack on CD. A pug keychain plush The Explorer's Journal, a trip through the world of Spelunky filled...
Thanks, just got a Vita copy.

Skulldead

Oct 27, 2017
PSVR fan

store.strictlylimitedgames.com

Last Labyrinth (PS4)

Last Laybyrinth officially licensed PlayStation 4 game. Strictly Limited Games exclusive, individually numbered and with reversible cover. Limited to 2.500 copies worldwide. We ship internationally. Escape a merciless mansion alongside a girl words cannot reach, in a tale that can only be...

2% remaining.... it sold fast

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
PSVR fan

store.strictlylimitedgames.com

Last Labyrinth (PS4)

Last Laybyrinth officially licensed PlayStation 4 game. Strictly Limited Games exclusive, individually numbered and with reversible cover. Limited to 2.500 copies worldwide. We ship internationally. Escape a merciless mansion alongside a girl words cannot reach, in a tale that can only be...

2% remaining.... it sold fast
Hmm, I think it's got a second batch coming later tonight.
Is the game good? is it vaguely horror in genre?

Skulldead

Oct 27, 2017
Hmm, I think it's got a second batch coming later tonight.
Is the game good? is it vaguely horror in genre?

It's more a puzzle game with horror element, It's good when you know what to expect, puzzle get pretty challenging later on and some of them are really nice. But other time it's really really really slow. It's not for everyone.

dallow_bg

Oct 28, 2017
texas
Guess I should post this here too:

Seems like Asia physical releases coming to a close soon.
Note from the last Skullpirates update:

wHBDtkE.png

i-Jest

Oct 25, 2017
Guess I should post this here too:

Seems like Asia physical releases coming to a close soon.
Note from the last Skullpirates update:

wHBDtkE.png

Fuuuuuuuck. It was going to happen eventually, but I hoped we'd still have at least a couple more years. Oh well. I guess I'll stop dragging my feet with JPN exclusives like The Legend of Heroes Evo. games, Chaos Ring Trilogy, and Fate/Stay Night.

Shizuka

Oct 25, 2017
www.play-asia.com

UnMetal [Limited Edition]

UnMetal [Limited Edition] PLAY EXCLUSIVES for PlayStation VitaLIMITED TO 2,500 EDITIONS. ON SALE UNTIL SOLD OUT.From the maker of UnEpic comes a brand new 2D action stealth game...In 1972 a crack commando squad threw you in prison for a crime you didn't commit. You promptly escaped from a...

www.play-asia.com

Project Starship X [Limited Edition]

Project Starship X [Limited Edition] PLAY EXCLUSIVES for PlayStation 4Discover 14 levels with unique themes, 5 in each playthrough.Use tank modules, bowling, throwable items, bombs, spoons and more!Experience Mad Events that remix the action!Challenge a variety of modes to put your skills to the...

Available today from eastasiasoft.

gappvembe

Oct 27, 2017
Not about a specific release, but a sale with free shipping and a free digital code:

We have also decided to give you a gift: from today and during the whole weekend, you will be able to use the code "PIXMAS".
With this code, the shipping costs are free and we offer you the digital version of one of our already released game.

The offer includes the following games for the Nintendo Switch: Gigantic Army, Finding Teddy 2, SHMUP Collection, Wallachia Reign of Dracula, Super Trench Attack and Guns of Mercy.
The offer includes for the Steam platform: Wallachia Reign of Dracula.
Our team will contact you once you have used the code to find out which game you choose from the list above.

Offer available from 26/12 to 27/12 11:59pm.

Shizuka

Oct 25, 2017
PlayStation Vita:

www.play-asia.com

Roommates [Limited Edition]

Roommates [Limited Edition] PLAY EXCLUSIVES for PlayStation VitaPlay as Anne and romance Dominic, Rakesh, Max and IsabellaPlay as Max and romance Sally, Anne, Isabella and RakeshHilarious light comedy writing guaranteed to make you laughLife simulation gameplay with full scheduler and stats...

www.play-asia.com

Sense: A Cyberpunk Ghost Story [Limited Edition]

Sense: A Cyberpunk Ghost Story [Limited Edition] PLAY EXCLUSIVES for PlayStation VitaSurvive the horror using adventure mechanics and explorationExperience a beautiful, erotic hand-painted art style with Eastern and Western influencesUnlock additional outfits, some of which alter interactions...

Nintendo Switch:

www.play-asia.com

Sense: A Cyberpunk Ghost Story

Sense: A Cyberpunk Ghost Story PLAY EXCLUSIVES for Nintendo Switch * In our warehouse. Survive the horror using adventure mechanics and explorationExperience a beautiful, erotic hand-painted art style with Eastern and Western influencesUnlock additional outfits, some of which alter interactions...

www.play-asia.com

Sense: A Cyberpunk Ghost Story [Limited Edition]

Sense: A Cyberpunk Ghost Story [Limited Edition] PLAY EXCLUSIVES for Nintendo SwitchSurvive the horror using adventure mechanics and explorationExperience a beautiful, erotic hand-painted art style with Eastern and Western influencesUnlock additional outfits, some of which alter interactions...

Use code GEMATSU (or whatever other code available) for 5% off.

OP
OP
Dancrane212

Dancrane212

Oct 25, 2017
R-Type Final 2 is getting a Collector's Edition from NIS on Switch, PlayStation and Xbox.

R-Type Series

Official store of NIS America, Inc. offering games, anime, merchandise and limited/exclusive products.

storele_r-typefinal2-fullshot--ps4-usa-white.jpg

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Amusingly, Avast gives me a blacklist warning every time I open this page of this thread. I'd imagine it's a false positive.
They don't seem to like the shop4megastore url.