• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Narroo

Banned
Feb 27, 2018
maybe he realized the movie wasnt working & beyond salvage so he started spitballing his weirdest ideas possible to see what he could get away with
Well. Now he shall have a video of him sticking his hand up a 5 Ton Dragon's rectum. While it might make for a terrible movie, it's makes for a hysterical antic in a meta sense.

NoRéN

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
flat,1000x1000,075,f.u1.jpg
Thank you!

Jombie

Oct 27, 2017
I like RDJ, but I get pleasure out of him falling flat on his face after that type of hubris.

Lol. "I got some ideas."

Nov 11, 2017
There is nothing I love more than actors or producers having creative control and completely shitting the bed.

This looks like a movie generated by AI.

Striferser

Oct 28, 2017
Outside of Marvel movie, he did Scanner Darkly, Sherlock Holmes, and tropic thunders post drug rehab, and those movies are great. A few stinker is normal for an actor doing many movie.

HP_Wuvcraft

Oct 26, 2017
South of San Francisco
"Downey, according to sources close to the project, then proceeded to tear up the pages. "I have some new ideas," "

Like. Literally grabbed someone's script, someone who spend months on it and was proud of it and excited to be working on a Downey, Jr. film, and tore it up?

marmalade

Nov 28, 2018
All the weirdos asking for Zack Snyder to release a nonexistent cut when we should be asking for an existing-ish Gaghan cut.

Siggy-P

Avenger
Mar 18, 2018
There is nothing I love more than actors or producers having creative control and completely shitting the bed.

It's rare that an actor gets creative control and produces something good.

For example, I love John Boyega but after Pacific Rim Uprising he should never be allowed near a writer's room again.

shaneo632

Weekend Planner
Oct 29, 2017
Wrexham, Wales
First 10 minutes were decent. Goes to shit as soon as everyone starts talking. Downey's accent was awful and the scorpion boner joke was embarrassing.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
More and more i believe having someone on your squad to tell you know is more important than having someone telling you can.
This should never have been a 175 million dollar film.
Should have been a smooth 100 mil at most. The thing is, looking at the commericals it doesn't look like a 175 mill. It has green screen look, like you know it was all on a soundstage

Shoe

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
User warned: ableist slur
Should have listened to your own advice

tenor.gif

TickleMeElbow

Oct 31, 2017
I don't the think the idea itself is bad.

"Even a dragon suffers from constipation" can make for some hilarious moments.

STech

Sep 24, 2018
Which was more expensive: Doolittle or Cats?

Because Doolittle seems like a huge success in comparison with Cats

Oct 27, 2017
Which was more expensive: Doolittle or Cats?

Because Doolittle seems like a huge success in comparison with Cats

Doolittle might seem more successful but it also cost near enough twice as much to produce. If we assume an extra $100 million for marketing then it probably needs to be in the region of $600 mil at the Box Office to turn a profit in its theatrical run.