• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

mutantmagnet

Oct 28, 2017
Well I just fired off an email to Nickelodeon. Maximum pressure must be bought to bear on THQ for this idiocy.

Ferrs

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
I mean its 8 pm here, not 2 am, even if off hours I doubt literally no one in THQ is unaware of this and can't give a call to someone.

Jakenbakin

Jun 17, 2018
So is this marketing director position going to be accepting applications from all over the world, or just Austria?

AgentLampshade

Sweet Commander
Oct 25, 2017
I can't even imagine what that thread is like. Well, I can, but it's a dark dark line of thought and I'd rather not waste the processing power of my brain.

Lump

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
THQ Nordic execs today: "What's the big deal, how bad can this 8chan b-ooooooh nooooooooooooo"

Deleted member 1849

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Even if this is real, as soon as other people at THQ phone them up and have a go at them for how monumentally stupid this is, they'll just claim it was a hack anyway.

Big Yoshi

Nov 25, 2018
i saw this 30 minutes ago and ive just been in awe at the sheer stupidity of the idea. that its real actually blows my fucking mind. WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK THQ???

Gestault

Oct 26, 2017
Every minute that goes by that the THQ Nordic Twitter account isn't suspended due to being compromised is a bright-red signal flare of it being deliberate. Reporting a compromised account only takes a few minutes, and I've seen results on Twitter's end in less than a half-hour of an issue cropping up.

Just looking at the kinda of posts being made on 8Chan you can conclude this is not them ..

Sure, Jan.

Xumbrega

Oct 25, 2017
Brasil
Alright, not buying Biomutant anymore and any shit from them.

Hopefully, 4A breaks with them so I don't have to boycott one of my favorite developers... ugh....

smellyjelly

Avenger
Aug 2, 2018
the fact that they had to get assurances that proper moderation would be used to keep bad shit out indicates that they very much knew about 8chan beforehand

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
There's not many times that I'll get on the ERA train of what the fuck or this is fucked up stop this but
what the fuck is this this is fucked up stop this THQNordic