• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 31, 2017
THQ acquired the rights to Gothic so I wouldn't be shocked if PB made a new one.
I'd be fairly curious to learn what the other team led by Mike Hoge is doing, at this point.
His division "Piranha Bytes Red" was supposedly at work on a sci-fi RPG called "Spacetime" which has been allegedly in development since way before ELEX was even released.

aisback

Oct 27, 2017
I hope there are multiple unannounced games and not just one.

Either way I'm excited to see what we get.

ShadowAUS

Feb 20, 2019
Australia
Monkey King is actually looking pretty decent and I liked the movie, so I'm definitely looking forward to seeing how that pans out when it releases in Oct. I'm always down for more good AA games.

fepeinado

Circumventing a ban with an alt account
Banned
Feb 5, 2019
Reminder that THQ Nordic got away with cozying up to white nationalists and pedophiles. Everyone involved with that decision is still at the company. They supported and were supported by 8chan.
it's always fun to see some typical ERA PC-oriented toxicity.

I just wish they announce Biomutant for Switch. That would be really cool

nillansan

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Denmark
User banned (3 days): hostility, history of similar infractions

eonden

Oct 25, 2017
The GS game has basically leaked already for those who dont know:

(edited to spoiler it)

Velezcora

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 16, 2017
I wish we could stop fighting over this. If you don't care about THQN's actions please stop antagonising those who do. They are in their right to be mad at THQN. Let them remind peeps and just continue discussion.

fepeinado

Circumventing a ban with an alt account
Banned
Feb 5, 2019
User Banned (2 weeks): Inflammatory comparison; repeatedly dismissing sensitive concerns

Pooroomoo

Oct 28, 2017
The ignore button is my best friend on Era, without it I would have left this forum quite a while ago, or maybe stayed in the 2 threads I read on a regular basis. Between the Witcher 3 threads and his one now, it's been extra busy these last couple of days.

On topic,
I just wish they announce Biomutant for Switch. That would be really cool
I thought it was?

Added: Googled it, and no it wasn't confirmed, there was just an EB Canada listing.
Personally Darksiders Genesis is more my kind of thing, looking forward to that.

zoltek

Oct 25, 2017
Reminder that THQ Nordic got away with cozying up to white nationalists and pedophiles. Everyone involved with that decision is still at the company. They supported and were supported by 8chan.
Stop it. Shame on you.

On topic, the Biomutant stream doesn't look that bad actually. I'm curious to see what some of the other games look like.

bonch00ski

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I get THQ Nordic fucked themselves royally with the 8chan shit, and they should be held to the fire for it.

But can't we find a way to discuss that in another topic instead of it taking over any thread that's about a game they publish?

Sasliquid

Oct 25, 2017
I don't necessarily want us to ban all thq nordic discussions but can we not advertise their advertisements until they at least do something about how they posted on a far right hellspace?

Deleted member 20630

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Stop it. Shame on you.

On topic, the Biomutant stream doesn't look that bad actually. I'm curious to see what some of the other games look like.

Shame on me for calling out a company that signal boosted and was embraced by a site that is full of pedophiles, neo nazis, and white supremacist terrorists who perpetrated numerous mass shootings.

Tell me how you really feel, pal.

weekev

Is this a test?
Oct 25, 2017
Of course not. But this is not "pointing out". This is straight up mob lynching

A PC toxicity example, in case someone is curious about.
You quoted the first person who merely pointed it out, thats not mob lynching. The "do get the fuck out" comment is probably over the top, but its not Era PC toxicity to bring this up in every THQ Nordic thread. Negative actions should have negative consequences, if even 1 person is educated on what a shit company they are supporting by buying their games then it is worth pointing out in every thread.

bonch00ski

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I would rather just ban THQ nordic from the forum altogether instead of opening up a topic about a game I'm intrested in only if only to find out the discussion is not about the game

King Alamat

Nov 22, 2017
Hey, anybody remember how THQ Nordic gleefully cozied up next a den of pedophiles, Nazis and pedophile Nazis?

Kaim Argonar

Dec 8, 2017
Oh, I'm gonna tune in for the Desperados III stuff. Please let me buy it already so I can preload and play Day 1.

I have to see more of Biomutant but I don't think I'll be picking up that one.

Oct 28, 2017
So very tired of every THQN thread devolving into this kind of shitstorm. If you want to make some passing comment about the activities of the head honchos, sure, go for it, but at least try and fucking engage in the discussion at hand. You don't step into Activision threads and rattle on about how they're happy to fire people at the drop of a hat, or how they do all sorts of insane stuff with crunch, do you? Where does the line lie with evil? Whatever, back to the topic at hand.

That Darksiders game looks like a good direction to take the franchise, especially since they appear to be barely scraping by with the big projects they try with the IP as of now. Will be nice to see more of it.

Oct 27, 2017
OP: I think it's fair for you to remove the one liner in your opening post and replace it with "They had also hosted an "ask me anything" on 8chan, a site known for highly inappropriate content" and post a link to the topic on era about it.

That way everyone can make their own judgement whether or not they want to be a part of this topic/stream, and it will stay on topic. I think that's fair.

Hexa

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
I wonder how they ended up picking up Monkey King.

Silky

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Georgia
P-pwease don't make fun of my favorite corporation

Pwease!!!!

--
Just show the TimeSplitters remaster or fuck off honestly

LuisGarcia

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
The people replying are just as the people who bombard every thread.

Just ignore them and carry on with the topic at hand. The topic wouldn't get ruined if people just brushed past their posts.