• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

DarkVaber32

Nov 15, 2018
I hoped for a remake of this game, its a big part of my childhood.

So if this game can get a remake, this might get a remake as well
latest

SoleSurvivor

Oct 27, 2017
Jesus.. I was too old for this game the first time it came out. I guess the youngest millennials and oldest Gen Z kids are finally old enough and have enough money for nostalgia cash-ins.

RochHoch

One Winged Slayer
May 22, 2018
Yo, they're actually adding extra content that got cut from the original? That's pretty sweet, I might need to pick this up.

Oct 27, 2017
I really like the Spongebob Movie game, which was made by the dev for this game. Never played Battle for Bikini Bottom though. I'd be intersted in playing this game, especially for such a low price.

MulderYuffie

Oct 25, 2017
User Banned (1 Day): Ignoring Mod Post
I'm looking forward to this. I really think it's absurd that people are reacting to a re-release of a 15 year old game in this manner. I promise you all that there is some sort of shady stuff going on with ANYTHING you like so that's fine have fun enjoying nothing.

Nov 1, 2017
Wow, at a budget price too? I think that's a good call overall, as enjoyable as the game might have been I don't know if there's enough nostalgia to carry it at a full price tag.

The Artisan

"Angels are singing in monasteries..."
Oct 27, 2017
Bumping this thread just to have a place to discuss the game. It's not out yet so there's no OT but this video I'm about to share isn't worth its own thread.

Does anybody else feel like the color palette in the original is much better than the remake?

MaLDo

Oct 27, 2017
Bumping this thread just to have a place to discuss the game. It's not out yet so there's no OT but this video I'm about to share isn't worth its own thread.

Does anybody else feel like the color palette in the original is much better than the remake?

Remake is in the left. Left is better. You can reduce saturation if you prefer muted colors.

The Artisan

"Angels are singing in monasteries..."
Oct 27, 2017
Remake is in the left. Left is better. You can reduce saturation if you prefer muted colors.
I shouldn't have to reduce saturation on my television for muted colors in a video game
Yeah its definitely much more faithful to the cartoon. imo
It's more faithful to the latter seasons of the cartoon but not the older seasons which are considered classic and what the original game is faithful to