• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

JCX

Oct 25, 2017
At least in NYC, I see a lot of gay-famous celebs/personalities on grindr and tinder, but I would def be suspicious outside of like a few big cities. Props on the catch, OP.

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
If you didn't recognise him in the pics I think there is a good chance he isn't a famous actor, more likely musician, model or sportsman and you could probably narrow those down. Sorry, not fishing just an observation but congrats you hottie.

MDSVeritas

Gameplay Programmer, Sony Santa Monica
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
I know a lot of gay friends of mine have come across folks posing as plenty of well known or somewhat well known celebrities or using pics from them and it always seemed to be a strangely prevalent thing on gay tinder and grindr, glad that you found an exception where it was actually real, congrats on getting a celeb's attention and have fun!

Squarehard

Oct 27, 2017
How do you know that he wasn't going, "Omg! I just met MIMIC from ResetEra!", and now telling all of his friends that?

Dice

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
This is...actually kinda frequent. There are a lot of thirsty celebrities who can and WILL use their status for hook ups.

Like a lot.

Do what you want, I guess. Have fun? Get checked.

Prax

Oct 25, 2017
Was it Riley Green lol.
Because someone on Quora claiming to be Riley Green definitely tried to get my info.

T002 Tyrant

Nov 8, 2018
I hope one day they build up the strength to come out on their own terms, willfully, openly and proudly.

timshundo

CANCEL YOUR AMAZON PRIME
Oct 27, 2017
CA
You're gonna accuse me of being a catfish and and then brag about us talking on this random ass forum? Real cool dude. Blocked.

...jk fr though this has happened to me once. I never told him I knew who he was or that I already FOLLOWED HIM ON TWITTER but he was v private so I just went along with it. Went to his place, had a fun time, he was also a HOARDER but whatever. Hollywood is weird.

BowieZ

Nov 7, 2017
If OP doesn't reply, it was Arnie Hammer.
11841.jpg

timshundo

CANCEL YOUR AMAZON PRIME
Oct 27, 2017
CA
Wish there was grindr but for straight dudes

There used to be. Though I experienced it from the perspective of a woman, one of my best friends at the time. Despite truly wanting a viable "grindr for straights" and was willing to meet up w someone that night, the second she opened the app she was barraged with dick pics for randos with and without faces. When she added a photo (she's pretty attractive) the dick pic tsunami increased ten fold, but now also with calling her a whore and a slut and just THREATENING her to meet up with them or else.

Needless to say she stuck to tinder from there on.

gig

Prophet of Regret
Oct 25, 2017
Can we get like... a ballpark? Movie star? Body builder?

OmniGamer

Oct 27, 2017
*Sees Grindr*
*Sees OP is MIMIC*
*Has Daughtry avatar face reaction*

Congrats on coming out 😉...and glad you weren't catfished...Grindr is the worst

Browser

Apr 13, 2019
Just please confirm if its true that celebrity sex is better than normal, commoners sex.

Deleted member 31923

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 8, 2017
I have never even met a celebrity myself (I met a few sports stars real briefly if that counts), so I'm a bit jealous, but I wish you the best in your dating adventures.