• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Septimus Prime

EA
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
I live with my wife and kids, so we're locked in together. It's nice but also stressful in other ways.

But for those of you who have significant others who don't live with you, how are you managing? Are you still visiting each other? Virtual meets, LDR style? Breaking up?

I'm just curious. I know it probably sucks hardcore.

Oct 27, 2017
My girlfriend still has to work, so she can't avoid getting out. Right now I stay home, and a couple times a week she'll go straight from work to my house. I realize that this exposes me to pretty much everything she's exposed to, so I am staying as shut in as possible. I don't want to risk anyone else.

gnexus

Mar 30, 2018
My girlfriend just got pulled out of an international assignment and came home on Monday, so we haven't seen each other as she's doing a 2 week self quarantine. It's hard though, but daily Facetime calls make it a little easier. If that wasn't the case though and she didn't travel or anything, I'd probably just stay at her place or vice versa.

Lunchbox-

Nov 2, 2017
bEast Coast
she lives in new york. i went to see her last week and told her this will be the last time for a while

was like titanic šŸ˜”....... including the car scene šŸ˜

valinthyne

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
We've been rocky before this started. Definitely drifting farther apart. We've been texting but only just used hangouts tonight to play jackbox with friends. That was the first time I saw her face in 2 weeks. Now that we're both laid off and not leaving the house we're gonna wait two weeks of both being secluded and then maybe see each other. Maybe.

Should add we both have room mates still working not from home. So there's an extra layer of exposure here we have to consider.

acruztic

Mar 10, 2020
A lot of Skype and Netflix party. It's tough but it has to be done until this whole thing slows down.