• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Dave

Oct 26, 2017
I'm off until the 6th of January so enjoying the time to hit the backlog for once. Spend so much of my time sitting down to play with good intentions and falling asleep.

Currently I'm playing Pokemon Sword! Must say I am really enjoying it after just not even bothering really giving one a good go since Black 2. Been a super change of pace that I really enjoy.

After that it'll be onto Links Awakening and then I want to pick up the new Star Wars game which looks very interesting. Gonna leave Resident Evil 2 Remake in the backlog as I'm too scared...! I know, I know...

Hope everybody is well.

hydruxo

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Got about halfway through Outer Worlds and Death Stranding around the the time they both came out and then set them aside since then, so I've been going back to those recently. Also got a Switch for Xmas so I'm playing BOTW for the first time.

Sadist

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Holland
Astral Chain and Untitled Goose Game

Both completed today. Onward to Luigi's Mansion 3!

Big G

Oct 27, 2017
Just finished The Outer Worlds last weekend and am pushing through Death Stranding at the moment (about ~20 hours in). I'll have about 3-4 days coming up to do nothing but play that, which I'm looking forward to since I didn't have a ton of free time back in Nov. when it came out.

RiggyRob

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Slogging my way through Axiom Verge at the moment - I've come to realise that, apart from Hollow Knight and Metroid Zero Mission/Fusion, I don't actually like Metroidvanias 😅

I've made a point of not buying any more games in Christmas/New Year sales until I've finished the games I have, even if it means hate-playing them (good for the wallet!)

Dlanor A. Knox

▲ Legend ▲
Apr 6, 2018
I've been in a yakuza mood.

I played Yakuza 3 & 4 to be ready for the yakuza 5 remaster in february, I'll then immediatly follow with yakuza 6 which I already bought.

And i'm currently going through Judgment which I bought at launch but didn't have time to play it. Enjoying it alot but there is one thing I find unacceptable in the game...

WHY. IS THERE. NO. KARAOKE. ?????? Karaokekan is literally in the game and there's an NPC standing there but you can't get in, cruel, man.

I also played and beat FF8 last week (played it back in the days but never finished it because I was too dumb and young to understand the systems.)

Stairmaster_

Jan 27, 2019
Just finished Ori and the Blind Forest and Untitled Goose Game, now I'm going to finally finish Tales of Vesperia and FE3H while playing through Baba is You, all on Switch.

Thank goodness I have a trip coming up, my Switch is going to get a lot of attention.

Nec

The Fallen
Mar 12, 2019
Bought Nier Automata on Steam to give me a reason to finally beat it.

I probably replayed the prologue more than 40 times, dying or putting out of the backlog from start to try to finish it.

I will try to play alongside with Death Stranding.

CanUKlehead

Oct 30, 2017
Finished Spiderman and currently replaying Hitman 2 (spent an afternoon replaying the beach house alone).

Probably hitting Untitled Goose Game (thanks, Game Pass) nexr.

Paul

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I finished Terminator Resistance two days ago, which has been a wonderful gift for an old jaded Terminator fan like me, and then started Black Mesa, finally made it to Xen today. I gotta say, Black Mesa is good but I am kinda over it, some sections bored me.

Crayon

Oct 26, 2017
Im playing nights at the moment. Just for a bit tho. Im still playing death stranding (long!!!!) and i tried out titanfall 2 last nite. It was really good!

shadowman16

Oct 25, 2017
Finishing off Medievil at the moment, just finished Death Stranding. Next up are Sekiro and Until Dawn, then Control. Not sure how many of these I'm getting done before Yakuza 7 releases in January though...

Flevance

Oct 28, 2017
Finished Medievil which was really frustrating and painful to play through with all those glitches and outdated mechanics, and finally started Worldend Syndrome, haven't read a VN in a while

Bizzquik

Chicken Chaser
Nov 5, 2017
Trying to get into Fallout 4 on PC ... for like the fourth time.
Its going much better this time, though, because the modding community has done great work in the four years since its release. Tip of the cap to the modders out there.

LunaSerena

Oct 25, 2017
Fire Emblem Three Houses. 140 hours in, and I've completed the Verdant Wind path and I'm nearing the end of Crimson Flower (I'm in the final two maps). Still got Azure Moon and Silver Snow to go - and I want to do AM in maddening mode, so that will take me a long, long time.

Cloud-Hidden

Oct 30, 2017
I've been diving back into Skyrim, Luigi's Mansion 3, and Final Fantasy IX. I really need to take this time to get back into my Three Houses file. I haven't even hit the time skip yet and I got the game on launch day =/

WestEgg

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Dragon Quest XI S. I burned through about 11 hours over Christmas and Christmas Eve, and am in the middle of the Act 2 now.

Iori Fuyusaka

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I just platinumed Okami HD and Utawarumeno Zan and I've moved on to Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night.

Playing Mary Skelter Nightmares on the Switch.

raketenrolf

Oct 28, 2017
Germany
Want to finish Xenoblade Chronicles 2 but always get cought up in doing sidequests or maxing out Blades.

DQB2 on Switch and an started Hellblade yesterday.

I also stopped playing Quake 2. Really enjoyed Q1 but found Q2 kinda boring.

Sagroth

Oct 28, 2017
On my list to play is Greedfall, finish Jedi: Fallen Order, Death Stranding, and Yooka Laylee and the Inpossible Lair.

Dabi3

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I wrapped Jedi Fallen Order, currently on to Catherine: Full Body. Luigi's Mansion 3 and Pokémon Sword are in the queue.

Bradford

terminus est
Aug 12, 2018
Plague Tale and Outer Wilds! I'm in chapter 14 of Plague tale and have been enjoying it!

Dec 2, 2017
If anything I'm growing my backlog obscenely 😑

But goals the next two weeks:

Finish the last 5 trophies in Castlevania Anniversary Collection.

Finish Ys Books I & II (Wii VC via Wii U). Currently at the beginning of book II so it should be doable.

Put some time into SaGa Scarlet Grace Ambitions.

Progress in Fire Emblem: Three Houses.

Knock a few trophies out in King of Fighters '98 Ultimate Match.

Get back into either Sekiro or Dark Souls Remastered, maybe put a solid day into one of them if I can.

And if I can manage it on top of that, play some Neutopia II & Mega Man VI on Wii U VC, maybe get sucked into one of them enough to finish it.

...I'm probably being way over ambitious here, but gotta reach for the stars to hit the moon, right?

Henchman

Mar 10, 2019
Did Pokemon Shield, RE2 remake and DOOM. I still gotta do DMC 5 but i got caught up in Hades and it's reaaaal good.

Inugami

Oct 25, 2017
Been in a state of backlog attack that is only going to let up next week when I get Fire Emblem 3H and Dragon Quest 11S.

Beat Bioshock Infinite
Beat Sonic Mania
Resumed Yakuza 0
Resumed Atelier Sophie
Replaying Dragon Force for Sega Saturn (because someone made a Saturn thread, and then I had to)
Replayed and beat Portal 2
Playing Into the Breach for the first time
Played and gave up on Sonic Generations
Played and gave up on Tomb Raider (the reboot one)

I imagine Sophie and Yakuza will go back to the back burner, Dragon Force I'll probably rush through my current story. The rest I'll likely drop completely.

Jahranimo

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Finished DMC5 last week, one of the best of the year for sure.

Working on LM3 now. On floor B2.

Natels

Oct 26, 2017
Yakuza Kiwami 2. Played the first one some months ago and I loved it so now I'm playing them in order

sredgrin

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Getting back into Crosscode.

It's amazing that every other screen has some secret route or chest that I'm like "how the fuck do I even get there"

I'm also on the last mission of the main campaign of Sunset Overdrive PC. Probably knock that out tonight and then plink away at some challenges and some of the DLC.

Jul 26, 2018
I've just finished the Bioshock Collection including the Burial at Sea DLC's.

By far one of the best games i've played so far. Can't believe I haven't played it sooner when release.

elenarie

Game Developer
Verified
Jun 10, 2018
Played through Life is Strange 2 over the last few days. Playing through Control now.

GamerDude

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Lots of stuff that I'm playing through currently and/or have in the backlog for the next couple months before 2020 onslaught starts in March.
- Death Stranding (my GOTY so far)
- Life is Strange 2
- The Outer Worlds
- Control
- Resident Evil 2
- Spyro Collection
- AC Rogue Remastered
- DMC 5
- Afterparty

APerfectOrganism

Sky Van Gogh
Dec 23, 2018
Washington State
Went back and platinumed Control and Days Gone.

I needed a long break after the bloated story of Days Gone, but damn I loved the game and gameplay still. Going back to it after several months was worth it. Very fun game there.

Control never overstayed it's welcome, loved 100%ing the game. Excellent.

djnhkguy

May 10, 2019
Seattle, WA
Yakuza 0 (PS4) and Final Fantasy XII (Switch).

I'm really loving Yakuza 0 (my first experience with any of the Yakuza games) so far and just wrapped up chapter 6. I'm definitely sold on picking up Yakuza 7 when it comes out.

ShinUltramanJ

Oct 27, 2017
Wrapping up the Rage 2 DLC, and then I'll likely start on Division 2 or work on AC Odyssey.

I've got vacation next week, so that's when I'll finally buy something from the Steam sale. Most likely Red Dead Redemption 2 but I also really want Remnant of the Ashes, so we'll see.

metalgear89

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Finished last guardian now playing life is strange 2.

Probably play ace combat 7 and control before i'm back at work.