• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Humidex

Oct 27, 2017
Yes.

l2-t5V2FjHm2ybzm90aiMp3ly1lRmIQ0drtMM8rH-vM.jpg
g o d d a m n

blacklotus

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Ok, this teaser feels like perfection, because I'm obviously hyped but I know nothing about the movie from it. It feels that way.

MZZ

Nov 2, 2017
It's so weird that the image of Peter Quill in my head is now the game version lol

This looks so fun and will have weighty feeling moments for Thor. I love it already.

Love seeing Jane again too and she looks awesome damn.

Parthenios

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Well... Damn that could be wild.

How old is Thor in the MCU?
He said he was like 1,100-1,200 years old once, if I recall correctly. Though the ages of the Asgardians probably don't make a lot of sense because I also think he recounted a story from when he and Loki were seven years old but also the same physically as human 7 year olds?

Joe

Oct 25, 2017
Conflicted about tone. It feels a bit too chill and light-hearted especially if it's supposed to feature Gorr. Jane Thor is nice

Yeah, I honestly really want a dark and terrifying Gorr, but I also want the light-hearted tone of this movie. I'm not sure both of those can be delivered on one movie in a satisfying way.

Bentendo24

Feb 20, 2020
Yeah, I honestly really want a dark and terrifying Gorr, but I also want the light-hearted tone of this movie. I'm not sure both of those can be delivered on one movie in a satisfying way.

Even with gorr I don't see this movie getting too ridiculously dark. No more dark than Ragnarok. Which I'm fine with, I'm willing to let taika do this thing

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
I bet the Guardian stuff is the first act, the rest is him going on tour

Deleted member 9241

Oct 26, 2017
What a nice surprise to see this morning! Absolutely love everything about this.

DarthMasta

Feb 17, 2018
Looks good. Only thing is, in the comic it makes sense that Thor doesn't realize who the new Thor is, because Comics, because in life action, kinda easy to realize.

Soupman Prime

The Fallen
Nov 8, 2017
Boston, MA
Damn what a great teaser, I want more now. Most movies will be getting their final trailers right about now but we finally get something and it's a lil appetizer lol.

Disappointed at no Gorr but so interested to see how he fits in. With Ragnarok it was hella fun and Hela fit perfectly imo but curious at how Gorr will fit in a Taika world.

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
It's so weird that the image of Peter Quill in my head is now the game version lol

This looks so fun and will have weighty feeling moments for Thor. I love it already.

Love seeing Jane again too and she looks awesome damn.
If anything, that's a testament to how good the Guardians game is.

AliceAmber

Drive-in Mutant
Administrator
May 2, 2018
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

yes please

Sawyer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Looks fun but I hope they don't waste too much time on Jane given how dull her character has always been in these. I guess she's Thor too in the comics? Cause I'd have imagined Valkyrie would have been way better
She'll do great. Everything was dull in the first 2 Thor movies until Taika came along.