• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Which one was more Hype?

• Thor in Wakanda

Votes: 438 42.6%
  • Everyone assemble in Endgame

Votes: 471 45.9%
  • Thor 2: The Dark World

Votes: 118 11.5%

• Total voters
Oct 29, 2017
afc1af3d05844795a3713da2be62a0f6.gif

Compared to these 3 showing up ?? Nah fam.

Spinluck

ā–² Legend ā–²
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Chicago
It was done much better, I'd say IW is just flat out better than Endgame.

I loved Portals but Thor to Wakanda was running off of the Thor rework from Ragnarok and was less drawn out than Portals.

Pair this with the Thor and Rocket scenes where we see him at his most vulnerable and the very beginning of the movie where he gets bodies by Thanos.

And it just makes the payoff even more hype.

The Unsent

Oct 25, 2017
On your left was more emotional, and the way the score soars when Falcon comes out of the portal. So awesome, it really felt like the culmination of 20 films, as they said.

Khanimus

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Greater Vancouver
Thor in Wakanda was amazing.

Endgame was pure catharsis built up over a decade. I remember telling my partner years ago after AoU that if they're saving Cap saying 'the line', it has to be him with the hammer, with everyone fucking teleporting in or something via the bifrost, all about to fight Thanos in the middle of a fucking crater or something.

AND THEN THEY FUCKING DID JUST THAT (minus the bifrost) AND IT WAS MAGICAL

Bor Gullet

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The destruction from Thor though is a little underwhelming.

He did cooler attacks in the first Thor film

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Good moment. Having just finished rewatching Endgame last night the Assemble moment at the end of that just can't be topped.

defaltoption

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Austin
Thor entering is great but avengers assemble was over a decade of history coming to an end, the emotion in the last movie in the final battle, what it meant to everyone watching, nothing like it ever before and nothing like it ever again.

It was like the Gohan vs Cell father son kamehameha but for everyone in the world.

OP
OP
fanboi

fanboi

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
Even the fucking Hulk knew they where fucked now.

It's like Superman smacking Steppenwolf but good.

PSOreo

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The fan edit versions of Thor entering Wakanda with Immigrant Song playing instead of the Avengers theme is way more hype.

Davidion

Charitable King
Oct 27, 2017
Thor came in, killed a bunch of mooks, then choked the mother of all chokes.

I mean, if that's hype...;)

NSA

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
No way, it was good, but the final sequence at the end of Endgame was the creme de la creme.

Winston1

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Agree with those saying Cap summoning Mjolnir was the most hype moment. Everyone in the theater clapped at that.

shinobi602

Verified
Oct 24, 2017
It was amazing but nah, nothing tops everyone assembling in Endgame. That shit was once in a lifetime.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
What? Hell no, Avengers assemble was godtier, as was Cap picking up Mjolnir.

Toriko

Dec 29, 2017
Both suck just like the movies but everything in Infinity War was better than End Game