• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 26, 2017
Hey the world sucks and I get you're feeling depressed, anxious, worried, sad, and a host number of similar feelings. So this thread is for you or anyone to post good news.

It doesn't have to be anything big. Even the little stuff counts.

I'll start. I got a promotion at work. Timing sucks but hey good news is good news.

Anyways take care of yourselves. Remember to take an occasional break from the news.

P.S. Here's a photo of my super tiny and totally cute yet a total pain of a cat named Osh:
IPtm7BV.jpg

Armadilo

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I saw a commercial for a new Carl's Jr. burger and it looked good, like super cheesy good

Couleurs

Oct 25, 2017
Denver, CO
Just had my first real dinner in over two years, since my braces were recently removed and I no longer have to eat like a baby. Nothing special, but it felt great to no longer have to worry about how I eat something.

Last edited:

Woffls

Nov 25, 2017
London
Watching 24 Season 1 for like the tenth time and it's really something special. Wish it would get a bluray release, because my DVDs are getting a bit scratched up.