• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

MikeHattsu

Oct 25, 2017
200.gif

AliceAmber

Drive-in Mutant
Administrator
May 2, 2018
The sand room reminds me of that episode of Trading Spaces where that psycho Hildi lady made a beach themed room. WatchMojo is apparently copyright claiming all copies of the clip, so you have to watch the timestamped video below to see the beach room, but I guess watch the rest of the video if you want to see more Hildi abominations:

I remember this episode! There were some uh...design choices in that show.

I kinda unironically love this house, and in Pittsburgh too! My bags are packed.

zma1013

Oct 27, 2017
If Resetera buys it for me, I will live in it "as is" and won't change anything and post daily updates.

Ubik

Nov 13, 2018
Canada
I legitimately love the little library space above the fireplace though. Would buy the house just for that and rip out everything else. (Well, I would probably repurpose some of the spaceship stuff for one small room)

Browser

Apr 13, 2019
If I win the lotto I would have a house and have a 60's room, a 70's room, an 80's room and a 90's room.

My 60's room would be just like Don draper's apartment living room in mad men. People loved levels back then

Br3wnor

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I legitimately love the little library space above the fireplace though. Would buy the house just for that and rip out everything else. (Well, I would probably repurpose some of the spaceship stuff for one small room)

Yeah, that's dope as hell. House is grimey/dirty/tacky (though I appreciate the creativity) but the library area would be in my dream 'study' if I ever owned a house big enough to have a study w/ a high ceiling.

Narroo

Banned
Feb 27, 2018
Honestly, a lot of that would like nicer if it were new; but a lot of that is clearly old and UV damaged, or just aged. In a way, it's kinda weird that more people don't do this, as it's kind of a nice art's and crafts hobby.

Rune Walsh

Too many boners
Oct 25, 2017
For that price, it could be worse? I mean, if you're handy and want a project, there might be some decent bones underneath the nightmare. The sunken living room and spiral staircase is actually pretty badass.

discotheque

Dec 23, 2019
Honestly I find this creepy. Why do all these photos look like they were taken with the lights off and with flash on? Looks super dusty too. Nice backyard I guess.

OP
OP
excelsiorlef

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017
There's this strange house in Toronto that's just as unusual on the inside as it is on the outside. I drove by it once and had to stop and take a second look.

6diY5Do.jpg

www.freaktography.com

Toronto's Weirdest House | Toronto Castle House | Unique Homes

This is Toronto's Weirdest House, AKA The Toronto Castle House and one of the most Unique Homes in Toronto. Built by Max Heiduczek at 110 Maybourne Ave
HOLY SHIT IT'S A JANE AUSTEN MANIC PANIC PIXIE DREAM HOUSE