• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Bane

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I get they want fresh slices but what a waste to just throw older ones out. Hopefully it's an extremely low amount.

AztecComplex

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
All this talk about "pie" when referring to a pizza just sounds wrong. Like nails on a chalkboard wrong. Pies are sweet and/or fruity, people!

Big-E

Oct 25, 2017
Pizza in the US is better than Canada. I don't know why the pizza is different but it is. I find that our hotdogs are better as I can get hot peppers and sauerkraut on mine when all the American Costco's I have been to said they didn't have any.

lunchtoast

Oct 26, 2017
The food court is a great place for cheap calories.
I like the Sausage dogs and the turkey provolone.
Been awhile since I got the pizza.

Outtrigger888

Oct 27, 2017
I use to take my kids there to grab a cheap meal. We would eat like kings for 10$. Chicken bake is where it's at though.

Deleted member 12224

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Jersey Costco has the huge Italian sausage with peppers and onions sandwich for like $3.

Ridiculous deal.

FaceHugger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
I was like a robot after making so many pizzas as a teen. One and a half scoop of sauce, spread evenly. Dough spun to be even. Etc. Though it would have cool as hell to have some machines to do some of the work.

Chojin

Oct 26, 2017
Costco food is good. But gotdam the calorie counts.

The acai yogurt swirl is great though for pretending I'm healthy.

DrewFu

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Apr 19, 2018
The pizza is great, but there is no beating the hotdog combo.

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Yeah no Polish dog blows. Shit used to get me through high school and uni. XD

Since moving to the UK though, their jacket (baked) potatoes are glorious. Dat chicken mayonnaise with cheese...

DarthWalden

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Granted I'm pretty peticular about my pizza -I only really enjoy a handful of joints- but I don't find it very good. It's IMO about on the same level as all those trash chain places like Pizza 73, Pizza Hut, Dominoes, Little Ceases, etc...

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
Good pizza is so plentiful in the northeast that I could never fuck with Costco pizza.

But for the rest of the country this is probably as good as it gets.

Dennis8K

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Gross PR video for a gross overloaded pizza.

Why does America insist on these greasy, soggy, pizzas with mountains of industrial cheese and meat?

Dream Machine

Oct 25, 2017
I looked away and when I looked back, for a second, I thought all that costco pizza was going right to her hips.
ucfeg7h.png

Oct 27, 2017
Portland, OR
I don't know. Maybe it's a location thing. The Costco near me has pizza that I would classify as "basic and acceptable," but it's nothing revelatory. I can't fathom ever choosing their pizza over the hot dog combo, and I'm generally in favor of choosing pizza over basically anything. There's just so many better places to get pizza around me for basically the same price.

Prolepro

Ghostwire: BooShock
Banned
Nov 6, 2017
Although eating that deliciously sinful Costco pizza daily doesn't sound the best long term lol. But I hope they're not going to the garbage.
Costco might not be so bad because of the relatively low demand but I can guarantee you a TON of food gets thrown away at the end of most restaurant closes.

OP
OP
entremet

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
Costco might not be so bad because of the relatively low demand but I can guarantee you a TON of food gets thrown away at the end of most restaurant closes.
Oh I used to work in fine dining restaurant. I saw thousands of dollars of food get thrown out.

The issue is that most food health codes disqualify a lot of the food from food charities.

Jon Carter

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Never understood the love for Costco's pizzas, and I'm far from being a pizza elitist. Dennis8K is right. It's greasy, soggy, overloaded, with pretty low quality ingredients. It's edible but I would never call it delicious.

Funny enough, I'm currently at Costco to have my tires looked at. Just ordered a slice of pizza and a hot dog combo to eat. 🤣

My favorite new addition though is the acaĂ­ bowls, insane that it's $5 versus the $12+ you find at like Vitality Bowls or other places that sell them.

Deleted member 2652

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Funny enough, I'm currently at Costco to have my tires looked at. Just ordered a slice of pizza and a hot dog combo to eat. 🤣

My favorite new addition though is the acaĂ­ bowls, insane that it's $5 versus the $12+ you find at like Vitality Bowls or other places that sell them.
we eagerly await your review

Ryouji Gunblade

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
California
It's super good. Something about the cheese always makes me crave more. Unfortunately the high sodium has given me nosebleeds a few times. Worth the risk.

Owarifin

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Hmmm, Costco Pizza in Canada doesn't look like that...
Well not the locations I've been to in BC.
Costco Pizza here isn't great, but it's ok.

Owarifin

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Polish Dogs, had one the other day.
We don't have that Pizza,
but we have the Polish Dogs at Costco still.

Oct 28, 2017
Never had their pizza but just based on looks alone it doesn't appear to be anything special. Looks exactly like something you'd get from Pizza Hunt or one of the many fast food pizza joints.