• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Sqrt

Oct 26, 2017

This capture the sense of an epic adventure much better than the vastly overrated one winged angel.

Deleted member 6263

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Final Fantasy has some of the best music ever made, yo. Why fight when we can agree that the entire franchise is stellar without resorting to what's better and what's not?

Or is this just a thread to post FF songs? Cause I'm down for that too.

4 Get!

Alt Account
Banned
Apr 8, 2019
Final Fantasy X does it better. I don't even have to post the music anymore as I've done so plenty of times in past FF music threads. You already know which ones hit.

saiko

Nov 4, 2017
Anyone who says one winged angel is overrated is not really worth listening to.

Ravelle

Oct 31, 2017

Balamb Garden for me, it has a special within my heart.

But I also love the battle theme of 8.

Cian

One Winged Slayer
Feb 17, 2018
im sorry its clash on the big bridge and it will always be clash on the big bridge

Bit_Reactor

Banned
Apr 9, 2019
Right game, wrong song.

This is what I came to say.

FF9 is my favorite OST overall, and FF7 has the most "unique" sounding soundtrack for a game due to the hardware but FF6's Terra Theme is in a league of its own.

most folks sleep on xiv's soundtrack.
People don't even want me to get started posting the bangers and excellent and varied OST of FFXIV. I'll be here for days. Soken continues to expand his "sound" across multiple genres and mediums and it resulted in one of the best soundtracks ever made in my opinion.

Nov 23, 2017
I have no desire to fight anybody, even in a joking sense, with other members of the Final Fantasy fandom. Enough is enough already. It's a great song though. We're all allowed to like multiple songs and multiple games. There's room for everyone.

Carl2291

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I've always had a soft spot for You're Not Alone, Final Fantasy IX. Uematsu at his very best.

Even better live.