• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Milk

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Thank you so much for bringing this into my life, OP.

Yunyo

Oct 25, 2017
What's this guy doing nowadays anyway

There was actually a bit of a "deep dive" of a youtuber going to Japan to try and meet him.

Turns out the guy in the ad is actually a highly proficient bilingual businessman (knows Chinese and English). How he got roped into this ad is anyone's guess.

Bane

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I had fun with that app. It's a shame support was dropped when everything switched to 64 bit but I get it.

Oct 27, 2017
I feel sorry for the guy. I don't think he was aware how silly they would make him look.

like, I can't believe that's not straight-up parody. the way the camera zooms into his face, the jarring editing style, the sad looking employees, the creepy anime schlock ... lmao

Last edited:

wandering

flâneur
Oct 25, 2017
The bizarre extreme closeups of his darting eyes and hands are the pièce de résistance.

Bigwombat

Banned
Nov 30, 2018
There was actually a bit of a "deep dive" of a youtuber going to Japan to try and meet him.

Turns out the guy in the ad is actually a highly proficient bilingual businessman (knows Chinese and English). How he got roped into this ad is anyone's guess.
So he's not really the ceo? Do Asian countries still hire westerns to fill roles at their business so they look more international? Why have a fake ceo?

Ashlette

Oct 28, 2017
now i want a dominos pizza app with a dancing mac and me alien

please do it food gods. OP's avatar depends on it.

Kendrid

Oct 25, 2017
Chicago, IL
I was in Japan a few months ago for work and I was craving this garbage pizza but they didn't deliver to my hotel. If this app is real next time I am there I will get it.