• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

dark_prinny

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Hi Era, this is what a typical Saturday afternoon looks like here in Spain.
Isn't it lovely?

9csOm8W.jpg

pEIa4r0.jpg

How's your Saturday looking? 😎

Tbm24

Oct 25, 2017
Haven't eaten yet.......that Paella is going to haunt me for the rest of the day. I miss my time in Spain. I def plan on heading back sometime next year.

I Don't Like

Dec 11, 2017
That looks amazing.

I'm about to go to brunch here in the DC area so it'll be standard American breakfasty food. Gonna load up on smoked salmon and bacon as usual coz I fucking love smoked salmon and bacon.

Also Bloody Marys. Lots of Blood Marys.

Sal_S

Oct 30, 2017
Hamilton
I'm still in bed. Also I visited my cousins in Spain last year, and I'm pretty sure we had exactly that plate one Saturday 🙂

Cubaneyes

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
i go a a lot because of family there, they have the best "things to do after work" than anyone else in the world. go out eat,drink, and walk around town....seems simple but i feel the rest of the world should learn how to relax like the spanish

XaviConcept

Art Director for Videogames
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
I miss home :(

its not typical to have a paella on a saturday tho lmao, probably a tortilla

nitewulf

Nov 29, 2017
puro de bellota! 5 Jotas 🤤
It's exquisite, had on toasted baguette in Barcelona. As a typical American I asked for cheese but the lady was like, "no, it's too good for all that, just try it plain."

Spanish people were really nice to me in general for some reason.

I can also make pretty decent paella when the mood hits me. But it has to be for 15 people at least.

gutter_trash

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Montreal
Hi Era, I'm on vacation in another country but forget to mention the town or the region of that country because it's an important detail I didn't mention

seriously, what region are you in?