• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
OP
OP
Royalan

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T13se_2A7c8

Criminal that Clare Torry wasn't properly credited originally.

Thank you for posting this.

Confession: this song makes me emotional every time I hear it. The first time I heard it, something in my brain just connected the vocals to the idea of a mother mourning the loss of a child, and since then I can't hear it any other way. It's not even the first half of the song, when Clare's vocals are at their most bombastic. It's the end, that quiet. That feeling of sobbing when everything has already been wrung out of you. This song is gospel.

And not a single word spoken.

RangerBAD

Oct 25, 2017
Thank you for posting this.

Confession: this song makes me emotional every time I hear it. The first time I heard it, something in my brain just connected the vocals to the idea of a mother mourning the loss of a child, and since then I can't hear it any other way. It's not even the first half of the song, when Clare's vocals are at their most bombastic. It's the end, that quiet. That feeling of sobbing when everything has already been wrung out of you. This song is gospel.

And not a single word spoken.
Better to watch it live.
www.youtube.com

Pink Floyd - The Great Gig In The Sky (PULSE Restored & Re-Edited)

Filmed live on 20 October 1994 at Earls Court, London, UK. Restored & re-edited in 2019 from the original tape masters.Pink Floyd’s ‘Animals 2018 Remix – Dol...

echoshifting

very salt heavy
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
The Negative Zone
I'm sooooo into this guy right now 😭
He has very nice um pipes

youtu.be

Orville Peck - Let Me Drown (Live In Nashville)

Official Video for "Let Me Drown" by Orville Peck. Listen to Bronco, the new album by Orville Peck out now: https://orvillepeck.lnk.to/BRONCO Follow Orville...

- YouTube

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.