• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Huey

Oct 27, 2017
There's a toy

ice-cream-maker-guy.jpg

I really felt the OP and subject were enjoyable enough but this really sealed the deal

RestEerie

Banned
Aug 20, 2018
The Dark side of the force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be..............unnatural.

Oct 8, 2019
I swear this property has the worst naming schemes in all media lmao

You have clearly never seen a Gundam show before

The main villain of Gundam Unicorn is called Full Frontal

The leader of the Titans is Jamitov Hymen

My Personal favorite is Brave Cod
gundam.fandom.com

Brave Cod

Brave Cod (ブレイブ・コッド, Bureibu koddo?) is the main antagonist of Gundam Sentinel photo-novel. He was responsible for inciting the Pezun Rebellion, and was the leader of the New Desides. An experienced veteran of the One Year War, he was known as a "warrior" by his colleagues. Brave displayed...

BLEEN

Oct 27, 2017
You have clearly never seen a Gundam show before

The main villain of Gundam Unicorn is called Full Frontal

The leader of the Titans is Jamitov Hymen

My Personal favorite is Brave Cod
gundam.fandom.com

Brave Cod

Brave Cod (ブレイブ・コッド, Bureibu koddo?) is the main antagonist of Gundam Sentinel photo-novel. He was responsible for inciting the Pezun Rebellion, and was the leader of the New Desides. An experienced veteran of the One Year War, he was known as a "warrior" by his colleagues. Brave displayed...
I haven't lol
I still think SW takes the 🍰. Characters in Star Wars sound like an ogre attempting to casually mate with Cthulhu with English subtitles.

JustTom

May 28, 2018
Germany...
I expected someone bringing an ice cream maker to the movies when I read the thread titel. Now I am sort of disappointed. Nevertheless, this is nice to know.

Tobor

Oct 25, 2017
Richmond, VA
Wait, is the implication that the ice cream maker in the Madalorian is just the same kind of ice cream maker, or is it supposedly the same exact one from ESB?

If the latter...uhhh

thecouncil

Oct 29, 2017
Wait, is the implication that the ice cream maker in the Madalorian is just the same kind of ice cream maker, or is it supposedly the same exact one from ESB?

If the latter...uhhh

they are meant to be storage containers for valuables. (it happens to look like an ice cream maker) its not literally the same one. its explaining the existence of the ESB one.

Linkura

Oct 25, 2017
Of course there's a fucking toy, what do you expect? EVERYONE has a toy in the OT.

Anoregon

Oct 25, 2017
I wonder if Elan is the black sheep, and the rest of the Sleezebaggano family is doctors and lawyers

Lonestar

Roll Tahd, Pawl
Oct 25, 2017
Are ice cream makers still a thing today? I remember them when I was a kid. I want some homemade ice cream now...

Also remember seeing this story years ago, and chuckled it made it onto Mandalorian

tata toothy

Dec 24, 2017
The GOAT backstory is still IG-88 hacking himself into Death Star II and potentially taking over the galaxy a minute before Lando blows it up.