• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Ferrio

Oct 25, 2017
So due to the recent self isolation I've been doing a lot more grocery shopping than normal. I'm actually stocking up the shelves to last 1 or 2 weeks instead of 1 or 2 days. One thing I rarely buy is cereal, but decided I should have some on hand for breakfast and random snacking. I picked up some Chex cereal I never seen before, and just had some today and it's one of the worst things I've ever eaten.

First of all the taste is just.. I don't know. Salty? The cereal has a bunch of random weird shapes, I don't get it. Then you have these big brown chip things that no matter how long they stay in the milk they won't get soggy. I tried my best to eat the damn thing, went through a few spoon fools and just couldn't make it. The longer it sat the worst it go. Does anyone actually like this crap?

kfzLPFa.png

vgYudSd.png

SolidSnakeUS

Oct 25, 2017
This just makes me miss Frosted Chex. That shit was easily up there with the best cereals in history.

devSin

Oct 27, 2017
I remember when people used to post about not wiping on the weekends.

Now that was fun. This here is just desperation. "My thread is funny. Please like me."

WillyFive

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Chex is cereal, but it can be eaten by itself without milk. You grabbed a bag of it and other items that are meant to be eaten by itself.

nded

Nov 14, 2017
blend it up and add stock, vegetables and protein. You could probably make some kind of weird chowder.