• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Ninhead

Drive-in Mutant
Avenger
Nov 18, 2017
Anyone know what song it was that B&B watched the video for, really early on, where it had people demonstrating the different punk "dances" like "picking up change"?

KingFox

May 17, 2018
I know this isn't exactly what the thread is about, but remember when Cher re-released her classic hit 'I Got You Babe' with Beavis & Butthead? Even reached the top 10 here in The Netherlands.

OP
OP

Deleted member 12790

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I know this isn't exactly what the thread is about, but remember when Cher re-released her classic hit 'I Got You Babe' with Beavis & Butthead? Even reached the top 10 here in The Netherlands.

That song was produced for the Beavis & Butthead experience, which was an awesome album. It was the very end of the album, which ends with them giving a concert and beavis telling the audience "Butthead is in the toilet. He's IN the toilet. In."

OP
OP

Deleted member 12790

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Man, I miss Beavis and Butt-Head.

Here's one from the surprisingly good point-and-click adventure game:

EHHHg5qWsAAFYVn

OP
OP

Deleted member 12790

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, it fit to well with the title. BTW, I love TNG Beavis and Butt-head.
"Number 1, I order you to take a number 2."

When I got the beavis & butthead experience, the album inner cover was a ton of drawings of beavis & butthead as different people and the picard and riker drawings used to make me laugh so hard.

ged24613cd12.jpg

ged24613cd13.jpg

ged24613cd14.jpg

Steve9842017

Nov 7, 2017
Oh man, definitely going down the rabbit hole now.
"I think this is Primus" "No, this is the Seminefrious Tubloidial Buttnoids"

OP
OP

Deleted member 12790

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Oh man, definitely going down the rabbit hole now.
"I think this is Primus" "No, this is the Seminefrious Tubloidial Buttnoids"

only thing that sucks is a lot of the best music videos aren't on youtube for copyright reasons. There are many I want to post that just aren't on there. My favorite is the one Blur's Parklife, which they think is the beatles, which launches them into a long rant about how "europe sucks" and how "you know those asswipes 'the beatles? They ruined music"

lmao

Ferrio

Oct 25, 2017
Maybe someone can help me out here. There's this line that's burned in my head and I know it's from a Beavis and Butthead music video but I don't know which one.

The line goes roughly like this, or I could be completely making it up cause my brain is stupid meat.

Beavis: (mocking the video) "Going to go down south, see my gal, show her my schlong"

Norris1020

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017
Would have posted their watching of Henry Rollins "Liar" but it doesn't seem to be up anymore.

Wingfan19

Layout Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Bothell WA

The Black Hole Sun video would crack my friends and I up all the time. Butt-Head's dialog in the beginning of it was quoted all the time as we grew up.

Linkura

Oct 25, 2017
From the new series:

I love their little dance so much:

"Uh.....this is hard to dance to."

"Something's off."

Atlagev

Oct 27, 2017

The Black Hole Sun video would crack my friends and I up all the time. Butt-Head's dialog in the beginning of it was quoted all the time as we grew up.

There's another video that has hills that look like the hills in the Black Hole Sun video, and they call them "Black Hole Sun Mountains", which I still use to describe hills that look like that to this day.

EDIT: Found the video. It's "Starseed" by Our Lady Peace.

RedMercury

Blue Venus
Dec 24, 2017
I like how it calls back to the No Rain video, for me that was the most memorable one they did

RedMercury

Blue Venus
Dec 24, 2017
Actually, maybe I can ask here if there are BnB fans in here, there was one video they did where they said the guy was saying "Fried Bread" over and over but I can't for the life of me remember the song!

OP
OP

Deleted member 12790

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Krej I have been looking for this for years dude, thank you a ton! I was starting to think I made it up.

My favorite joke in that video is where Butthead goes "We should just take the batteries out of that thing (smoke alarm)" and beavis goes "But what if there's a... um... uh... nevermind." MTV had banned Beavis from saying "Fire" at that point. From the moment they banned him from saying "Fire" they would constantly bring it up in ways like this, lol. Like another video where he'd say "Frier! Frier!" or another where he said "Water! Water!"

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017
Men Without Hats speak not of the quality of dance but merely the willingness to dance.

They're friends are not necessarily good dancers but merely free spirits willing to dance

Robochimp

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
We need to support whatever industry consolidation that results in Viacom merging with the rights holders of all the music videos featured on Beavis and Butthead.

TheLetdown

Oct 25, 2017
I can't find the Pavement video but it's great.

"If you're going to be horrible at least kick ass. Like Jesus Lizard. I mean, they suck, but they kick ass."