• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Dinjooh

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Seinfeld in the MCU? Sign me the fuck up.

giphy.gif

Psamtik

Oct 27, 2017
Master of the house, doling out the charm
Ready with a handshake and an open palm

WhySoDevious

Oct 31, 2017
Please, give me Kraven.
I can see it being Kraven.

My favorite story would be Kraven and a huge monstrous villain - someone like Lizard (maybe Rhino)?

So Kraven would try and take down Spider-Man but at the end they unite to take down the monster.

Maybe throw in some Black Cat in there - though because it's a teenage Spider-Man, that relationship wouldn't quite be the same.

jph139

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Wasn't this a production title for a previous Spider-Man movie? Or another Seinfeld reference? That seems familiar to me.

EDIT: Looks like Homecoming was titled "Summer of George" which is what I was thinking of.

Flex1212

Jul 12, 2019
So who's playing Kraven? We have gotten 2 pretty big actors for the first 2 villains so I am expecting another well known actor.

Foltzie

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Serenity Now is a reference to the Sony and Disney negotiations.

Khasim

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'm gonna bet Scorpion's gonna be the big bad. They didn't
bring JJJ back
just for a cameo, and Michael Mando already played Mac Gargan in Homecoming, so it's the only thing that makes sense. It's about damn time they follow up on that thread.

And it would be nice if the main antagonist actually had a beef with Spidey, and not Tony again...

Proteus

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
It's either going to be Kraven or Spider Slayers. With JJ showing up at the end of the last movie Spider Slayers would be an interesting approach to take. I would prefer Kraven though.

Either way, Peter's being hunted.

WhySoDevious

Oct 31, 2017
It's either going to be Kraven or Spider Slayers. With JJ showing up at the end of the last movie Spider Slayers would be an interesting approach to take. I would prefer Kraven though.

Either way, Peter's being hunted.
Given how many super heroes there are now, especially in NYC, I can't imagine them not helping Peter if that's the case.

So a cameo or two might be in order.

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
Peter won't even know what the hell Seinfeld is, lol.

Oct 27, 2017
Spidey gonna get caught in the rain, his new all-cotton suit splits in the pants and face, which begins a new series of events.

Gets recognized and starts walking down the street giving thumbs-up to passersby Elaine-dance style.

Ends up working for J. Jameson.

Sees a man in NYC telling an unbelievable story how he's going to take over the city with superpowers, Spidey pushes the man while saying "Get out!"

So yeah, confirmed Spidey basically becomes Elaine.