• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

flattie

Nov 5, 2017
I tapped out when they started releasing non-mainline versions on every console I didn't own.

jml

Mar 9, 2018
I was thinking about playing this on Switch but when I saw that I'd have 99 games to catch up on I said forget it.

Deleted member 12790

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
All jokes aside, Magical Tetris Challenge has an actual story-based campaign mode with tetris lore in it. It's basically kingdom hearts, except it's Mickey Mouse X Tetris instead of Mickey Mouse X Square-Enix

Niosai

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
The first game was fine but then they started adding a bunch of story stuff. The story got super convoluted from there and the second game not only wasn't a mainline entry, but changed up the gameplay so much that they had to backtrack. I'd recommend just watching gameplay of all of the side games and playing the newest one. Gameplay is still solid, though. Mechanically, nothing will ever beat the one released around ~2005 but new ones are still good.