• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Big G

Oct 27, 2017
tenor.gif

OP
OP
fluffydelusions
Oct 25, 2017
Other than just being available on a modern console I don't think it needs one, unless they do something crazy like rebalance the game and add the sixth Archstone. If you want more Demon's Souls then the Dark Souls trilogy and Bloodborne are right there.
It not being on a modern system is the issue for me. I already played all the other souls games. Not gonna buy a PS3 for one game plus the servers are dead as well so can't play/invade with others.

lasthope106

Oct 25, 2017
Iowa USA
Yeap. There is a bigger market for that type of games now. When it was released, it was new. Now it will be looked in the same way RE4 does. Whenever it gets a new release it will probably be PS4/PS5 compatible.

IIFloodyII

Oct 26, 2017
Lol, what a way to leak something. Or troll the absolute fuck out of everyone. I don't think Jason is that evil, right?

Treasure Silvergun

Self-requested ban
Banned
Dec 4, 2017
The impressions from people playing it for the first time would be a balm for my heart, for sure. No other game made me feel what Demon's Souls made me feel.

hank_tree

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
There's a 0% chance that we don't get a remaster.

Alastor3

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Another day, another demon souls remastered thread, it's like people dont even look and search for similar threads