• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

hwarang

Oct 27, 2017
I've a roommate who slams the front door every time he goes out. There's literally no point in doing so. Its unfathomable.

starpower

The Fallen
Jan 23, 2018
Canada
mine does too, close the thing you jackass stop slamming shit

he also steps out of the shower too fast most of the time and drips water all over the floor, of course he doesnt even lay a towel down

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
leaving shit in the fucking sink

i hate dirty sinks, they drive me insane

we have a dishwasher, use the damn dishwasher

davepoobond

Oct 25, 2017
www.squackle.com
leaving shit in the fucking sink

i hate dirty sinks, they drive me insane

we have a dishwasher, use the damn dishwasher

I am always surprised by the lack of knowledge of how to use a dishwasher. People don't trust it or feel like it's the same amount of work to rinse off as to wash a dish

yeah cause you're not fucking washing a dish correctly that's why it takes as long to rinse it

Laserbeam

Oct 27, 2017
Canada
yeah. The sink.

Leaving your dirty dishes in a sink and filling it with water is not washing them. It's fucking gross and there is a dishwasher two feet away.

I'm not a clean freak either. if you've just had something to eat and leave a bit of a mess in the sink or on the counter I'm fine with it. I get annoyed when it has been hours or days and I end up draining that disgusting mess and cleaning it myself.

Goda

Oct 26, 2017
Toronto
Thankfully not with a roommate anymore as of 2 months ago. My roommate would slam the door when he leaves, leave shaved pubes on the ground, leave dishes in the sink for days, play loud music at 1/2am, and had multiple women over during covid. Sometimes two girls in the same day.

Worst roommate I've ever had. Thankfully moved in with my gf so I don't have to deal with his shit anymore.

Kopite

Oct 28, 2017
Yeah dishes, it takes seconds to rinse them off and have them cleaned and spotless

meowdi gras

Feb 24, 2018
Consistently refuse to listen to my financial advice, despite it being shown time and again that I'm far better with money than she is, thus subsequently putting our household on the edge of financial dire straits on several occasions due to said stubbornness. Of course, she's a redhead, so I'm not sure why I ever expected any different, lol.

To be fair, she's otherwise a damn amazing person and puts up with a lot from me, besides.

Deleted member 8118

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
My dad has a snorting tic. Literally any time of the day he will start sniffing and snorting his nose like a pig.

He also slams doors and stomps around on purpose. Came to a realization that he's kinda emotionally slow šŸ˜’

LegendofJoe

Oct 28, 2017
Arkansas, USA
My wife will never not put dirty dishes in the sink. I've complained about it for years and she still does it.

I also either have to put things in timeout or threaten to put my kids in timeout to get them to pick anything off the floor. Now that we have a puppy though I am about to have my revenge. After telling them several dozen times that he will chew their things up I am happily awaiting the day he goes to town on their toys.

Natural consequences are the best teacher afterall.

mhayes86

Oct 27, 2017
Maryland
I'm a clean freak and it bothers me when my wife doesn't pick things up or clean after herself. Then again, this bothers her about me, because I'm so picky and notice the smallest things.

Yourfawthaaa

Nov 2, 2017
Bronx, NY
I live with a dip and dasher

As in dip the dishes in the sink and dash, I've told them time and time again to wash their dishes. They've gotten better at it but I hate a dirty fucking sink.

AliceAmber

Drive-in Mutant
Administrator
May 2, 2018
My old roommate was the biggest couch potato I've ever seen. Would constantly hog the tv. And would only do any sort of chores around the apartment if asked more than once. And even then would sigh the whole time. What was the worst though was she owned 3 cats and didn't take care of them at all. Thankfully only lived together for a year.

Oct 27, 2017
Not a current roommate, but the worst one I've had would often be cooking in the middle of the night at like 1am or later, all while banging cupboards and blasting shitty music through his phone speakers. This wasn't someone who worked odd hours mind you, just a weird guy.