• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Hasseigaku

Oct 30, 2017
I hate knowing about all the horror and cruelty in the world, especially that which is perpetrated in order to line the wallets of the already rich.

Child cruelty in all forms gets to me as well. And child brides. And children just absolutely stuck in these awful situations.

Yasuke

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The legal amount of insect parts and rat feces nshit that be in our food.

Yeah, there's a legal amount.

Scarlet Spider

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Brooklyn, NY
There's probably countless civilizations that have come and gone before our own species came into existence, and we'll never know about them. Their hopes, dreams, fears, culture and wanting to know if they were alone in the universe. Completely wiped out.

Like the hat?

Oct 25, 2017
The legal amount of insect parts and rat feces nshit that be in our food.

Yeah, there's a legal amount.
Saying it this way makes it sound like companies add a scoop in to meet some sort of quota. Having a legal limit is a good thing. You can't 100% guarantee a fly leg floating on a speck of dust won't end up in a cookie or whatever when they are being mass produced, but a legal limit can guarantee that there won't be more due to cost cutting or laziness or what have you.

Voyevoda

Nov 1, 2017
Paris, France
So she wouldn't exist if your mum condomed the prick!

serveimage

Travo

Oct 27, 2017
South Carolina
That child pedophile groups exist. I get so sick to my stomach thinking about how cruel humans can be. Ignorance is bliss I suppose.

Yasuke

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Saying it this way makes it sound like companies add a scoop in to meet some sort of quota. Having a legal limit is a good thing. You can't 100% guarantee a fly leg floating on a speck of dust won't end up in a cookie or whatever when they are being mass produced, but a legal limit can guarantee that there won't be more due to cost cutting or laziness or what have you.

Lol no it doesn't, and that's not what I was implying.

It's still gross to think about how much of that shit we consume, even if you're well aware those sparse amounts aren't gonna hurt anybody.

FliX

Master of the Reality Stone
Oct 25, 2017
Metro Detroit
Wilhelm scream. Everytime I hear it in a movie it janks me out and makes me aware of its existence.

Fulminator

Oct 25, 2017
I kinda regret working in VFX/animation. Knowing how everything was made destroyed any sense of magic I felt from watching movies.

That's probably why I have so much respect for the work Weta did on Avatar. Say what you want about the story but that movie was literally a theme park ride for artists.
interesting.

i feel like knowing how things were made only makes me appreciate the final product, as well as the effort and skill it took to create such things like Avatar or Avengers even more. It's quite fascinating to see the process behind it imo.

Browser

Apr 13, 2019
Just how close we are from society breaking down.

2 days without food or water or fuel and we would be all killing each other, anywhere.

PastaSparq

Banned
Dec 18, 2019
That there are Muslim concentration camps in China. It sucks and I wish there were things we could do about it.

EarlGreyHot

Oct 27, 2017
That there are still countless nucleair missiles that are armed and ready to go and can be launched within 20 minutes.

PastaSparq

Banned
Dec 18, 2019
User Banned (Permanent): Troll account.
I'm legitimately confused why this comment was ban worthy? Like...what?! : /
Banned (Duration Pending): Inflammatory Drive By and Racism because if we get comments like this we'll get banned from China and we need that cash money. Also apparently "modwhining" because that's totally a thing that violates the rules.

lvl 99 Pixel

Oct 25, 2017
If you ever browsed a site for rule34 in the past without any kind of filter its like staring into the abyss. Not going to "kinkshame" but god damn, internet.

Tavernade

Tavernade
Sep 18, 2018
I accidentally saw JFK autopsy photos as a teenager and it really messed me up.