• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Geeklat

Feb 13, 2018
Fireworks. Why have people started setting off fireworks nightly for 2-3 hours for the 3 weeks leading up to and a little after the 4th of July? This fees like a new phenomenon over the past 5 years. Congratulations, my cat is terrified, my dog is terrified, and my young kids are having trouble sleeping.

Aya

___

I'll add chit chat to my irrational dislike list, I really really dislike it, feels unnatural and forced and just cringe all around. You know, when you have to fill empty time and politely engage with someone you barely know or not know at all while there's this feeling of complete disconnect - talk about the weather, smile politely and agree while counting the seconds..

I remember not liking Okra at all when I was younger...maybe because it was my mom who was cooking it.

I love it now (my wife cooks it for me lol) especially when it goes with Rice and chicken curry - yum ^_^

I admit, my disliking it also has its roots in trying it during early childhood. My mom got quite upset I refused to touch it again after 1 try lol
My rejection of it is still very vivid tho and I don't believe I'll try it ever again, although I do realise how silly I am.

My significant other and I both love curries too and because of an amazing chicken curry he made I found out I like chickpeas instead and I like 'em a lot!