• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

BDS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
  • At least one character running around with a giant Wiggler head
  • At least one character decked out in collaboration armor like Dante or Samus Aran or something
  • A scene where a character is chugging a potion and gets killed
  • Some guy with a longsword charges at the monster and gets killed instantly
  • Multiple characters wearing four pieces of Drachen armor
  • An extended scene where the characters are collecting tempered monster tracks
  • A particular hunting sequence is replayed six times until the main character finally gets the gem they needed for their armor
  • At least one character is in Kirin armor
  • The movie begins with a two minute loading screen
  • Somebody says "So tasty!" after cooking a steak
  • Someone dramatically throws a paintball into a monster's face
Please feel free to contribute other ideas for this landmark motion picture that need to be included to ensure the most faithful adaptation possible.

OP
OP
BDS

BDS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
  • As the end credits are about to roll and the characters celebrate their victory, Bazelgeuse carpet bombs them and kills them all instantly

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I'm still salty about this

LateSparklingAkitainu-size_restricted.gif

DrArchon

Oct 25, 2017
  • Someone carts right before the monster dies and has to hoof it back to the nest to try and get their loot before time runs out.
  • Guy with a Hunting Horn is standing as far away from the monster as possible while playing songs.
  • Multiple hunters are in the gathering hall and all but one of them leave when one guy says "Great job on those Urgent Hunts everyone! Now we just need to get mine done!"
  • A party of hunters tracks their target and right as they find it, it flies off to the other side of the zone and everyone groans.
  • Cat puns. Lots of cat puns.
I'm still salty about this

LateSparklingAkitainu-size_restricted.gif
I never saw the later RE movies so I'm just guessing here.

Did they actually just steal the ending scene from Robocop?

panama chief

Oct 27, 2017
-Need to hear the MH theme playing at some point during the movie.
-Gear has to look better than some of the cosplay I've seen for the series (this won't be easy but with a movies budget, I expect better than a plastic looking Rathalos helm)
-go ahead and use the movie to explain the lore on how we can survive lava, acid, ice, etc....

OP
OP
BDS

BDS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
  • A character survives a massive explosion or energy beam twenty feet wide by leaping through it in a superman pose
  • Some guy with an LBG and 300 defense joins a quest, dies instantly, and then disconnects
  • The entire movie is just two hours of the characters trying to kill Ancient Leshen

JonnyDBrit

God and Anime
Oct 25, 2017
Someone lines up a perfect, devastating shot, and the monster moves out of the way at the last second causing it to totally whiff

OP
OP
BDS

BDS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
During a pivotal scene, a major character dies after he is tripped by another character's sword and gets pulverized by the monster

OgTheEnigma

Oct 27, 2017
Liverpool
I expect a copious amount of resource gathering. Whether that be mining, berry picking, searching though bone piles, or picking out the best dung.

OP
OP
BDS

BDS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The whole movie is just the main characters farming Kulve Taroth over and over. They don't get a single good weapon.

Dogenzaka

Alt Account
Banned
Apr 20, 2019
The group fights Kushala Daora without any bowgun or insect glaive users and it takes up half of the movie.

Morrigan

Spear of the Metal Church
Oct 24, 2017
Someone mounts the monster and is about to topple it when some other character throws a flashing flare and ruins everything

thetrin

Oct 26, 2017
Atlanta, GA
The group stun locks Teostra with flash flares every time it tries to fly away and escape. This happens 4 times in a single scene.

Deleted member 7883

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Someone's gotta flex while they finish up their mega potion after being on the brink of death

At least 1/3rd of the movie needs to be in the movie equivalent's "hub"/home base to have the main character just wander between chests in order to figure out wtf she needs to do next to rank up. Bc she sure as hell isnt gonna fight that Khezu unless it's a primary quest.

Obscenely over the top cooking done by cats

Prance animation would be cool.