• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

absolutbro

Oct 25, 2017
Vere, tell me again who you tracked, even on the nights you were blocked. this site's search is straight butt

Oct 25, 2017
I think I have to go with the worst voting record of the unknowns, which would be Chuggernaut. Nothing personal, my dude. I hope you keep playing with us.

It's chill. It's fairly constant with how rac probably would of leaned anyway. (Kitsune has a worse record then me though)

If I'm gone tonight, I'll probably try to play again later. Had fun and I want to see what it's like in a more involved role

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
hmm. Chuggernaut not moving may be a wrinkle - if I'm part of the scum team that night, probably Chuggernaut does the kill.

absolutbro

Oct 25, 2017
So Geno was still alive when you tracked TheChuggernaut, which means you can't rule out TheChuggernaut as scum. I mean, I would think Geno would be using his power instead of doing a NK since his power was unlimited uses, but it's technically possible.

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
So Geno was still alive when you tracked TheChuggernaut, which means you can't rule out TheChuggernaut as scum. I mean, I would think Geno would be using his power instead of doing a NK since his power was unlimited uses, but it's technically possible.
Realistically, Geno just switches scum member with someone else when they take the shot.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
PogChamp was all over Fran, though, and I don't see why scum would do that, especially new scum. What's the motivation?

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
So what you're saying is it doesn't actually matter that I didn't read most of this game
images

absolutbro

Oct 25, 2017
I'm just throwing this out there.

As it is technically a possibility.

If we are worried about getting to mylo too quickly, we do have another option.

just throwing it out there.

but we can

no lynch

absolutbro

Oct 25, 2017
that said, I think we lynch Verelios

just to prove he's a tracker, that I'm town, and then scum kills me in the night and my head stops hurting.

Sound like a plan? Sounds like a plain.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
legit laughed out loud at how you framed that

I don't think I can no lynch. I think I gotta choose between kits and Chuggs.

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
That's not a solution, and it wouldn't really solve anything.

No lynch-1 dead NK
6 left
1 mislynch- 1 NK
4 left
Mylo 1 mislynch- 1 NK
GO

absolutbro

Oct 25, 2017
theoretically one correct lynch ends the game, unless there's some anti-town neutral fuckery at work. I'm not sure what their win con would be at this point, but here we are

absolutbro

Oct 25, 2017
No lynch gives Scum a night to NK. That's suicide this late in the game.
I forget the exact situation, but there's basically a time when it's the correct move to No-Lynch late game. I believe it's when you're down to 4 players with 1 scum left. We're not there, and by my framing it was clearly a joke, but something to keep in mind.

also Dr. Monkey stop yelling D: it's going to be okay

Kitsunelaine

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

absolutbro

Oct 25, 2017
I really don't like the godfather vote on TWE, but DoubleLynch means no role blocker aaaaaaaaaaaaargh

Verelios, no offense, I want you dead. It would really solidify how much I have to care about the existence of a role blocker. It would really narrow down our options.

but it would also almost certainly waste a lynch.