• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

absolutbro

Oct 25, 2017
TWE being on Sparks could have been planned. His post was almost immediately before Comrade claims Doctor, something that could have easily been discussed in scumchat.
He wasn't around during the Fran lynch, which was a bit of a swerve thanks to TearablePuns swapping to Fran.
He WAS willing to hear me out on Geno, but even that was a bit of a late move thanks to Battousai and TheChuggernaut.

It's not damning, but I don't see it as impossible.

All while I townread TWE. -_-

TheWorthyEdge

Oct 25, 2017
Okay, I'm back for the foreseeable future.

Ok, Apo replied with a shrug for the mafia kill, so it's possible TWE just chose not to kill to try to get some town cred. Combined with Monkey/RAC's theory about an early scum in gossip, I feel pretty good about voting TWE today

Why would I try and get town cred when I am literally read as Town by everyone? If I was scum in that position why role claim?

Oct 25, 2017
I'm going to count the people who have been on scum lynchs. Not going to count Sparks vote after the role claim though

Me: 2

Vere: 2

AB: 0

TWE: 3

Monkey: 2

Kitsune: 1

Godfather: 2

So yeah, it's kind of hard to tell much from this because the only one that has none we're pretty sure is town.

TheWorthyEdge

Oct 25, 2017
TWE, I tagged you in a post earlier; do you see it?

Yeah, I was just getting to that. Somehow I really must not have seen it. Though I feel like I did and there was something else that made me still believe AB was scummy, but that is eluding my mind right now. Obviously the EODs are the biggest draw with him but if I did see it there must've been another reason. I really don't think I did see it due to TP being involved so much in such a strange way that I just paid more attention to that...though when Vere targeted AB was Geno still alive? No, right?

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
In our gossip chat, you said he had scummy day ends. It was quite notable because you listed all the players but him and then in the next post said oh right, AB, yep, he's probably the scum. I do agree that he had scummy day ends; see my graphic. But the evidence does seem to point to that not being the case, with Vere's track, which came after Geno was dead and there was apparently only one scum remaining, per his earlier clarification.

I also think we need to know if you were just BP and the rest of your claim, please?

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
I'm jealous. I never get invited to gossip. Is there a possibility of scum being in the gossip chat?

Oh, I posted it before. I'm Reprehensible, from Reprehensible. Double Lyncher.
Been thinking about this and I can buy it. I didn't see your first half earlier, though, I think. You mean that scum got invited? Yes, rac seemed to think so. He posted that with kits, so by then he'd chatted with TWE, AbBro, and Vere. Which would probably mean TWE if he was right, but it was possibly just paranoia.

TheWorthyEdge

Oct 25, 2017
In our gossip chat, you said he had scummy day ends. It was quite notable because you listed all the players but him and then in the next post said oh right, AB, yep, he's probably the scum. I do agree that he had scummy day ends; see my graphic. But the evidence does seem to point to that not being the case, with Vere's track, which came after Geno was dead and there was apparently only one scum remaining, per his earlier clarification.

I also think we need to know if you were just BP and the rest of your claim, please?

I went off of everybody that had voted that day, and because AB didn't vote I forgot to add him.

I'm literally just BP. Flavour is Epsilon from Black Ops Alt.

absolutbro

Oct 25, 2017
Pure bulletproof seems ridiculously powerful, especially with a doctor in the game. Although there was a one-shot strong kill (Poisoner), so maybe?

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
So is that everyone claimed then?

Godfather - double lynch
TWE - bp
kits - vanilla
Chuggernaut - vanilla
Monkey - gossip
AbBro - vanilla
Vere - tracker

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, I dunno, I figure of those I'd be most likely to go TWE or kits. I wasn't scumreading TWE but the claim today was ill done, not sure why it happened that way. Didn't get scum vibes of Pogchamp particularly but one of the vanillas is lying, and Chuggernaut appears to be doing a bit more than kits, at least. Really not sure. Wish I'd seen more of this live.

absolutbro

Oct 25, 2017
well, we cannot be sure the cop is not tied to another role, and they're just declining to say something.

Going to crash soon, but I will be in the office tomorrow and should be around most of the day EST. It will depend on Florence though.

absolutbro

Oct 25, 2017
also for the new page:

t1536976800z1.png

we should really try to include those in vote/post count posts, or at least edit the first post with the newest timer.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
Gonna wanna see some solving from kits and some clarity from TWE, I think, and I will look back at Chuggernaut, too.

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
Yeah, someone at this point is lying because they're cop which I understand...it's just not great to know when limiting the pool of suspects.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, someone at this point is lying because they're cop which I understand...it's just not great to know when limiting the pool of suspects.
I don't, tbh, because we're already going to have to go through and consider potential switches on all their targets, but the claim would really help us narrow this down. I get that I'm kind of an outsider, but it's letting me look at this in pieces without attachment, which is kinda nice.

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
We're down to 7 people so I hope they claim just in case they die but I understand if they have more investigative shots left and don't feel like risking it. Deductive reasoning could probably narrow our choices down to one or two with their results.

Godfather

Game on motherfuckers
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I have plans after 530pm cst. Wish we had more voting activity than just one vote in the final 24 hours

Oct 25, 2017
Sorry, been kind of a busy day.

I'm kind of leaning towards Kitsune for today. If I remember right, Fran never questioned my theory about everyone on the ET vote being town, and Fran basically questioned everything.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
I'm not sure if AB is also a Ninja variant, but I tracked him last night and he didn't move. I don't believe there's another switcher so my vote is going to stay on Puns as scum.

Not only did he consistently vote off wagon when scum was lynched D1 and D2, his only lynch train happened to be Fran who was a goon (expendable) which made him prime for bussing.

He initially had Dream as a scum read but conveniently changed that immediately when Geno came in and started trying to get me lynched, instead putting him on a 'town' feel and stating he believed there was no Switcher. Very coincidental that the person Puns has been defending and attempting to swerve votes off of happened to be that very switcher. Puns Please.

So the trick here is that he was just cleared by Verelios, who I have no reason to distrust at this point.

My 99% not scum list: Verelios, Absolut

I've thought about all of this, and frankly I agree with you here. The past three days for AB have been an absolute mess.

But I also think with AB that it's way too much. No scum would possibly be that stupid, right? Especially if he knew that he was going to be the target the next day and the last scum left. Makes no sense. Would be THE worst scum play ever.

1. I suspected both you and AB and felt the last scum was in one of you.
2. I didn't really care who I tracked of you two, if AB moved I would vote him, but he didn't so you're the scummiest

I find it very hard to believe that TWE saw Tearable's posts but not Vere's posts and still came into our gossip chat convinced AB was scum.

I am not convinced by his posts today. Yet at the same time claiming bp and possibly skipping the nk is some risky shit to try; would it be necessary?

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
I'm going with one of our standard vanilla's lying...and because most people have some excuse I'm looking at Chugger (with some hesitation because he was on comrade early and broke the tie on Geno) and Kits.

As for TWE's BP...I dunno, did you ever breadcrumb it TheWorthyEdge?

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
Chuggs feels least likely to me, from the vote history. Kits, maybe, but I just didn't get that feeling from her predecessor.

TWE not answering multiple lines is BIG on my radar right now.

TheWorthyEdge

Oct 25, 2017
Okay so. I'm the Epsilon from Black Ops Alt. I am a One Shot Bullet Proof Town, meaning that I cannot be killed at night and that I essentially have a one-time shield. If I get targeted one night I won't die, but if I get targeted again the next night I'm dead. My PM also states that if I am the only one left with the mafia by the end of the game, if I still have my protective shield, it won't matter and Mafia will win.

I'm going with one of our standard vanilla's lying...and because most people have some excuse I'm looking at Chugger (with some hesitation because he was on comrade early and broke the tie on Geno) and Kits.

As for TWE's BP...I dunno, did you ever breadcrumb it TheWorthyEdge?

Why would I? If they found out then they'd know not to wast a NK on me...though I'm wondering if scum knew. This is when I started piecing together the possible reason as to why Geno threw me randomly on his Scum reads list. Again, this is nothing more than a theory but it may have some merit to it. I think that somehow scum knew I was BP, and Geno threw me on his scum reads to seem like I was scum and he was trying to separate us. The thing with this is that there was absolutely no reason at all. He said it was random. So if I was his scum teammate don't you think Geno would've put more emphasis and given more of a reason for me being in his scum reads? I think this was largely to pin me as one of the Mafia, so that you guys vote me out during daytime. Here's where it gets weird though. Chugger brought this up (mafia being someone new, ala Fran's frustration) as a matter of fact and it made me think. What if the mafia knew that I was BP, but someone who had come into the game late didn't read back to when they discussed it and tried to NK me? Again this is wildly speculative but a possibility.

Because I'm BP as well the only other person that would've known that would be Scum after last night. Or they'd figure something is up. So they'd try to arouse suspicion around me today, right? I believe Fran tried doing this a couple days back as well, again possibly leading me to believe that they knew prior. The people that mentioned me prior to the roleclaim were

Chugger:
You and AB have claimed vanilla town, Godfather claimed the double lynch dude (Does his role have a name?) and Vere claimed tracker. So either someone is lying or Worthy and Monkey are scum. Or I guess I could be scum, but I don't think I'm scum.

Godfather (who now has there vote on me):
That leaves Monkey, chug, twe, and kitsune
I see more of this as a conversation starter, but after the vote I find it interesting though it makes sense that not all of you are convinced.

Dr. Monkey:
Living Players:
AbBro - vanilla (claimed)
Chuggernaut - no claim
Dr. Monkey - no claim, but has offered to
Godfather - double lynch something
kitsunelaine - vanilla (claimed)
Verelios - claimed tracker
TheWorthyEdge - no claim
Again like Godfather, here to say I haven't roleclaimed yet.

Kits, though having not said anything, is the only other new player in the game not listed in this post.

Don't know how much weight this actually carries but it could be interesting to look over.

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
But how would scum (Fran) at that point in time know you're BP unless you breadcrumbed or they have a role cop somehow? I mean, obviously there's protection because of Comrade's role, it's just...why wouldn't they believe the protection came from the doctor?