• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Dali

Oct 27, 2017
They start with a premise, usually based on pop culture, and end in a dance battle. I mean I know its coming every time but I'm still entertained.

Here's one based on my hero academia:

Apparently this formula is enough to sustain 3 "seasons." I dont know how i stumbled upon it.

icyflamez96

Oct 26, 2017
Man I watched a Black Panther video from him thinking it was gonna just be a good ole skit and I was straight dumbfounded when everyone started breaking out into dance lmao.

I'm still dumbfounded by this guy's videos. Everytime I watch it I'm just like what IS this. I've seen a lot of them by this point out of morbid curiousity. (I respect it tho)

Gamespawn

Oct 25, 2017
Not all of them. Most of them are re-enactments of major plot points of anime or popular movies with a satirical twist. Not gonna lie, seeing Thanos bussin it out was hilarious and that Captain America...

Rover

Oct 25, 2017
How can I say no to whatever this is if it ends in a dance battle every time?

OP
OP
Dali

Dali

Oct 27, 2017
Not all of them. Most of them are re-enactments of major plot points of anime or popular movies with a satirical twist. Not gonna lie, seeing Thanos bussin it out was hilarious and that Captain America...
Dont forget professor x, lol. And ant man popping up out of nowhere.

Desi

Oct 30, 2017
^yaaass

Agreed with thread title. I do prefer his older ones but they still put a smile on my face. Fav may be the power rangers one or the "I'm your Uber driver"

Sully

Oct 25, 2017
Holy shit I had seen the Bebop one a couple of weeks ago and it was great, this water one wow, I'm watching all of this guys stuff tonight with some drinks lol

SageShinigami

Oct 27, 2017
^yaaass

Agreed with thread title. I do prefer his older ones but they still put a smile on my face. Fav may be the power rangers one or the "I'm your Uber driver"

Yo the Power Ranger one might be his best. Before you've figured out what the gimmick is that's just a really clever idea--dudes think they're going to rob a bank only to run up on the wrong security company lol.

SageShinigami

Oct 27, 2017
Nah, it's perfectly normal. By their late 20s most people lose their ability to appreciate new music, and I guess new forms of humour comes with that. Also, Gen Z's defined as 7-24.

I'm gonna go listen to some new music today, because fuck that lol. And I know, but the ones that are relevant to you as far as creating aren't that far off from your age.

cbrotherson

Freelance Games & Comic Book Writer
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
Birmingham
I've seen this before several times and I still had to keep from bursting out laughing in my office. King Vader's vids are so absurd and excellent.

Yeah, they're wonderfully directed. They seem fairly simple, but there's a lot of technique behind them, and they're almost always hilarious.

I'm chuckling right now in my office too, while I'm writing...

Watchtower

Oct 27, 2017
His channel is a never ending stream of the same damn joke, but he looks like he's having a blast every time that I can't hate.