• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xe4

Oct 25, 2017
PCQnau7.gif

Zubz

Oct 25, 2017
no
Your name spelled backwards is tib8 Ragyr.

Tib8 sounds like Tibet

Ragyr sounds like a sound a monster makes...

screen-shot-2017-11-29-at-8-49-09-am.png

Oh god no stay back

Deflecting much, Rogue Blue? If you rearrange the letters in your name, you get... Rouge Blue! That's 2 different colors, & you know what else is the same 2 colors? Spider-Man.

But you're not announcing yourself as a friendly neighborhood Spider-Man, therefore you must be Venom! We don't need a new boyfriend in this thread, thank you very much!

Oct 25, 2017
Witches do exist. They just don't exist the way you think they exist. They certainly exist. You may say well, dragons don't exist. It's, like, yes they do — the category predator and the category dragon are the same category. It absolutely exists. It's a superordinate category. It exists absolutely more than anything else. In fact, it really exists. What exists is not obvious. You say, 'Well, there's no such thing as witches.' Yeah, I know what you mean, but that isn't what you think when you go see a movie about them. You can't help but fall into these categories. There's no escape from them.
73410720-7ed9-437f-axfkxw.jpeg

piratepwnsninja

Lead Game Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Don't be scared of the monsters, just look for them. Look to your left, to your right, under your bed, behind your dresser, in your closet but never look at the end of this thread, she hates being seen.

Rygar 8Bit

Oct 25, 2017
Site-15
Don't be scared of the monsters, just look for them. Look to your left, to your right, under your bed, behind your dresser, in your closet but never look at the end of this thread, she hates being seen.

I have burned all those other things. I will make haste to the end of the thread! This thing shall meet steel of the righteous, and its darkness lifted off the net.

Status
Not open for further replies.