• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurdel

Nov 7, 2017
Taking us one post closer to the abyss

edit: are you implying the mod that will inevitably close this thread is a monster?

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018
Hy7ODwc.jpg

OP
OP
CoolestSpot

CoolestSpot

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
images

I said stop it you assholes. Really, this is for your own good. I'm putting up this tape to stop you all from posting any further.

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I love that book but I don't remember it good enough to make a quote. So i'll just damage the flow instead.

RedStep

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
aScxAVg.jpg

I gotta run, pretend this was post 51 or 101 or whatever is a new page in this lawless free-page-post world.

OP
OP
CoolestSpot

CoolestSpot

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Fucking hell guys! Stop it! We're about to turn the page at this rate! I'm having to use this 123RF branded rope to close this damn thread to stop you all from posting. Don't be bondage loving freaks and open the rope now. Let's all go back to discussing video games and overestimating friendships.
36628276-string-or-twine-tied-in-a-bow-isolated-on-white-background.jpg

SweetNicole

The Old Guard
Oct 24, 2017
convince me why I shouldn't lock the thread when the person under me replies, for there is a monster at the end of this thread

Aaronrules380

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Fucking hell guys! Stop it! We're about to turn the page at this rate! I'm having to use this 123RF branded rope to close this damn thread to stop you all from posting. Don't be bondage loving freaks and open the rope now. Let's all go back to discussing video games and overestimating friendships.
36628276-string-or-twine-tied-in-a-bow-isolated-on-white-background.jpg
But if we stop posting the thread ends immediately

Status
Not open for further replies.