• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

ArjanN

Oct 25, 2017
For me it boils down to who the developer for a new VtM game would be. Because honestly with worse writing it's really easy for the VtM universe to just be a bunch of hot topic-esque fanfiction.

Nashira

Alt Account
Banned
Feb 21, 2019
Maybe the sarcophagus is referencing that one that was the MacGuffin in Bloodlines?

Massicot

RPG Site
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
United States
This seems waay too involved for me (personally) to deal with the actual ARG stuff, but obviously incredibly curious to see what comes out of it.

LuckyLinus

Jun 1, 2018
Bloodlines 2 is the dream, lets go. Id love a tribute to the haunted house level while were at it

Massicot

RPG Site
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
United States
ARGs are wild

D0HmnBcUYAA5WZh.png:large

NCR Ranger

Oct 25, 2017
I will keep my expectations low, but posting so I can keep an eye on this thread just on the off chance it is something amazing.

eonden

Oct 25, 2017
aaaand out of the room.

Hopefullt we get something. I want some vampire action after watching this.

"subscribe to PewDiePie" damn artsy girl is worst girl

eonden

Oct 25, 2017
I mean, it was clear lol. The app asks you to use a Paradox account.

Edit: seems there is a test B. yeah I am out of the stream not enough time lol

Edit 2 : that water looks from a game.

TheMrPliskin

Oct 26, 2017
I hadn't considered that they might show some actual gameplay footage, assuming this is the end of the ARG.

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
What are the chances this is a remake? I always debated buying the original but held off. If it's not a remake, would it be worth getting the original? Or is it really janky?

SaberVS7

Oct 25, 2017
What are the chances this is a remake? I always debated buying the original but held off. If it's not a remake, would it be worth getting the original? Or is it really janky?

It might be a sequel.

Buy the old one anyway, it regularly goes for $5 on Steam and GOG.

GOG version comes pre-packed with the Fan Patch, but pretty much every mod for VTMB comes with the Fan Patch packed in anyway.

TheMrPliskin

Oct 26, 2017
From what I can recall the combat is very janky but other than that it's fine. A lot of the games strongest elements come from it's writing which holds up just fine.