• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Zombine

Oct 25, 2017
I'm sorry, but if you say you can you're bullshitting.

This dude has balls.

HorribleUnitedAfricanhornbill-small.gif

By all means, he is actually an incredible fighter. He is just wildly outclassed by actual ALIENS. This dude knows it and he still gives it 100%.

He's super fast

latest

He can one-shot normal powered swole af humans

FlamboyantConstantHarrierhawk-max-1mb.gif

We literally would not stand a chance against this GOAT.

Also, I'm really curious what power level you would give me.

Dark Knight

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
The only thing he gives 100% to is his showmanship even if it requires LYING CONSTANTLY.

Luigi87

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Well yes, of course.
In comparison to the Z-Fighters, yeah he's a made joke, but compared to any human on Earth, for having no Ki control Mr. Satan is still incredibly strong.

y2kyle89

Mar 16, 2018
Mass
Didn't he pull a bus too? Dude's Iron Fist having to deal with Superman shit. I couldn't think of street level Martial Artist DC charater, sue me.

Swiggins

was promised a tag
Apr 10, 2018
Mr. Satan is something that Goku will never be.

A decent father.

Zeno

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah without counting the Z fighters and videl he is the strongest human on earth
I think it may have been noted at one point that the stronger fighters that showed up to the tournaments in early DB stopped showing up once it became more commercialized. Still, he probably could have made it to the quarter-finals in the old tournaments.

robot

Oct 27, 2017
He's, what, the fifth strongest pure human after Krillin, Roshi, Tien, and Videl right? (haven't seen super) Dude could at least kick Yamcha's ass but that's not saying much.

Mar 30, 2019
Well, of course not. He is the World's Martial Arts Champion and defender of Earth. Only Mumen Rider can possibly go toe-to-toe with the Champ.

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
Wasnt the first thing he did on screen ripping two phonebooks in half with his bare hands? Dude is yolked.

Dark Knight

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
He's, what, the fifth strongest pure human after Krillin, Roshi, Tien, and Videl right? (haven't seen super) Dude could at least kick Yamcha's ass but that's not saying much.
That's a generous statement given we only see like 1/5 of the world ever in DB. Who knows what strong humans are living off in some other civilization. Also, are we really supposed to assume Roshi was the only human to ever learn and teach ki usage? There's gotta be some other unknown masters on Earth.

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
I mean he legit saves the world/universe twice. Once by befriending Majin Buu and stopping his rampage, and again by convincing humanity to help Goku with his spirit bomb against Evil Buu. That was all him, no memes.

Zomba13

#1 Waluigi Fan! Current Status: Crying
Oct 25, 2017
Imagine an alternate DB where Hercule ended up training with Roshi or someone and mastering Ki use becoming friends with Goku and the gang. Would probably end up being the most relevant human fighter and could've replaced Tien in the ToP.

Chille

Jan 7, 2018
Imagine an alternate DB where Hercule ended up training with Roshi or someone and mastering Ki use becoming friends with Goku and the gang. Would probably end up being the most relevant human fighter and could've replaced Tien in the ToP.
MasakoX has done a video series based on this on his channel.
Hail Satan

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
Satan was absolutely important for beating Buu. Satan is great and yes, he's strong af.

The Silver

Oct 28, 2017
That's a generous statement given we only see like 1/5 of the world ever in DB. Who knows what strong humans are living off in some other civilization. Also, are we really supposed to assume Roshi was the only human to ever learn and teach ki usage? There's gotta be some other unknown masters on Earth.
Master Crane, Mercenary Tao's brother and Roshi's rival who taught Tien and Chiaotzu ki usage.

RJeddy

Dec 4, 2017
At what point in the original DB series would Mr. Satan no longer be a threat to any of the cast? Would 1st episode Goku stomp?

InfiniDragon

Oct 25, 2017
Well yeah, he's still superhuman and would jack up any actually normal human. You have to get to the higher tier humans in DB universe like Krillin (who would definitely fuck us all up) who can use Ki to beat him.

Kagari

潜在能力解放
Oct 24, 2017
Goku probably doesn't care. That's how bad a father he is. Dude just wants to get stronger and beat people up, everything else is just a diversion.
None of that is true at all. He's at least shown plenty of care towards Gohan throughout the series. This persists even in Super.