• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackquill

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
User Banned (3 months): making a troll thread
We discussed a lot about the lack of black reps in Smash, an interesting discussion and I think we are all clear on that matter : we lack black representation in smash. But what about arabic people ? Especially in Europe, a lot of arabs play smash and we feel a little sad that no character in the roster represent our community unlike Street Fighter or Tekken. So which character is arabic and famous enough to get into Smash, I have the perfect answer : Son Goku !

latest

Before asking "Why Son Goku ? He's not arabic". Actually he is, and I have proof !

DdaM2RYWsAE7ZnQ.jpg

DdebUYMVwAYKfYl.jpg

It's canon, Son Goku and his friends are muslim and he is also eating typical morrocan dish, the couscous. There is little doubt in my mind that it means Goku is arabic and also muslim. So I think he would be the best pick for Smash. Besides, Sakurai mentionned Vegeta from Dragon Ball recently and I think it's a great hint on what is coming next.

Have you any other ideas of characters that could represent the arabic community in Smash ?

Shantae

Banned
Feb 15, 2019
Hey guys, what's going on in this thre...

giphy.gif

OP
OP
Blackquill

Blackquill

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Reminder that the arabic opening of DB is the best version

Phephe

Jan 9, 2018
You already have Ganon, the king of thief, as arabic representation. But I understand that y'all want more diversities.

Prine

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Lol @ Goku at the mosque. I love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.