• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hellwarden

Oct 25, 2017
download-1.png

Well it's gone to be sure.

MadLaughter

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
woah wtf

My initial cynical guess is that it's more of a protest thing where they'll post on parler or whatever saying they left twitter in solidarity with Trump

But maybe not!

Stooge

Oct 29, 2017
Could be a self delete, but honestly, fucking go away.

Got punched in a bar at GenCon for harassing women and his tough guy act melted away.

Clay

Oct 29, 2017
What did he do? He's been a shitstain for years but what lead to this? I'm guessing defending the coup or calling for more violence?

Could be a self delete, but honestly, fucking go away.

Got punched in a bar at GenCon for harassing women and his tough guy act melted away.

Tough guy act? Granted I haven't seen a ton of his content, but in every video I've seen he comes across as a whiny bitch.

wbloop

Oct 26, 2017
Germany
This, plus Cloudflare seemingly nuking 4chan and kiwifarms....

This is a good fucking day.

EDIT: Never mind, seemed to be fake, what I saw. Still a great day when it comes to deplatforming those right-wing fucks.

Cenauru

Dragon Girl Supremacy
Oct 25, 2017
"Account doesn't exist" is unfortunately a self-deletion. Probably some dumb "strike" where he'll be back in a week and complain about his his strike didn't generate the kind of attention he wanted.

Messofanego

Oct 25, 2017
UK
Delete his Youtube account, then it'll be a cherry on top. No more of him obsessing over a cartoon girl's boobs.

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
IIRC he's deactivated his account a few times

could be a (vain?) attempt to avoid being suspended

Oct 27, 2017
That'd be nice, but I think he's talked before about deactivating his social media in protest of "censorship," so he could just be standing in solidarity with Trump.

I'm sure Twitter will miss him if so.

Cyanity

Oct 25, 2017
Please be true, he was one of the most insufferable accounts on the platform. Youtube next?

Status
Not open for further replies.