• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Eriol

Oct 27, 2017
Santiago, Chile
6e9FhZF.jpg

One of the best so far

Druffmaul

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account.
Banned
Oct 24, 2018
I've been checking out thehardtimes.net for many years because I'm a washed up old punk rocker who got into hardcore in 1982. All this time, I had no idea they had a gaming subsidiary.

Nameless

Oct 25, 2017
More options are literally never a bad thing. Miyazaki isn't considering those who lack motivation without a raging, leaking hard on.

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
One character in 5 games is a pretty good margin.

And they have to compensate for their work on the hidden Souls game, The Adventures of Cookie & Cream =P

There's an interesting Miyazaki quote regarding that character and why she's some what inconsistent with the rest of the souls games.

Miyazaki: ... her breasts are nothing to do with me, they happened without my knowledge. It's all the artist's fault. I think I mentioned it earlier but I always seek a certain refinement in all my designs.

Waragai: Really? Haha

Miyazaki: Yes, But the artist had such a happy look on his face that I didn't have the heart to stop him.

Last edited:

RexNovis

Oct 25, 2017
There's an interesting Miyazaki quote regarding that character and why she's some what inconsistent with the rest of the souls games.

Miyazaki: ... her breasts are nothing to do with me, they happened without my knowledge. It's all the artist's fault. I think I mentioned it earlier but I always seek a certain refinement in all my designs.

Miyazaki: Yes, But the artist had such a happy look on his face that I didn't have the heart to stop him.

Edit: I believe that's a fan translated interview. So I'm just assuming it's pretty accurate.

Hahahaha oh my god that last line. Is this real? Please tell me this is real. I desperately want it to be real

NerevaRising

Oct 5, 2018

Edit: I believe that's a fan translated interview. So I'm just assuming it's pretty accurate.
So there is precedent of Miyazaki compromising his vision for big anime titties.

beelulzebub

Oct 25, 2017
What about penises? No game was ever ruined by having more penises.
I agree. Only game I can think of with prominent cock in it is Outlast, and that game is fucking great, which means the batting average so far with great games with great dick is pretty good. Devs would be foolish not to pay attention to the raw, throbbing statistics staring them in the face.

Oct 27, 2017
Florida
This is the serious discussion we need to help improve our image as gamers. Thanks to everyone coming in to profess their love for tits. This feels like a trap thread.

Nov 3, 2017
First of all, big credit to our highly esteemed moderator @Morrigan for finding and sharing this article with us on her discord, where I was then solicited to making it into a thread. So if you have any strong feelings on this article, be sure to credit it entirely to MORRIGAN for discovering it. I am but the messenger.

Notice me senpai P L E A S E