• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Instant Vintage

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 25, 2017
they're halfway there with the huge cocks

rooster2.jpg

Yeah, but they need a dose of big anime titties to balance it out.

Just the big cocks?

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.

You didn't grow.
You didn't improve.
You took a shortcut and gained nothing.

You experienced a hollow victory.
Nothing was risked and nothing was gained.

It's sad that you don't know the difference.

Aranjah

Oct 27, 2017
I have to admit having a chuckle about the difficulty settings commentary.

Feel like it's a different kind of commentary altogether that, not having heard of the website, I had to be told that the article was a parody, because here in 2019 one can't be sure anymore.

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
On Break
Oct 25, 2017
added context to OP, in the future please mark threads about articles from satire/parody sites as such

Oct 25, 2017
Gordita Beach
As an expert on anime titties I can deduce from the lack of anime titties in Sekiro that Sekiro doesn't qualify as a sufficient "Game of the Year" or even a proper video game.

Krvavi Abadas

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Videoland
We need to be asking the real questions right now.

Namely, why the fuck can't i have Mr. Sekiro wear a maid outfit? I would embed some fanart of him wearing one, but somehow no such art exists.
s-l300.jpg

You have an objective now, artists, draw Mr. Sekiro wearing this!

Griffith

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
From Software has had a troubled history when it comes to the tradition of respecting big anime tiddies. Although Dark Souls 1 had Gwynevere and Dark Souls 3 had Rosaria they've been inconsistent, to say the least, when it comes to respecting their players.

I hoped that with Sekiro, as an opportunity for them to turn a new leaf, they wouldn't repeat the mistakes of the past but here we are, yet again, demanding for nothing more than for them to respect us players.

#SekirOppai

one-punch-man-saitama-oppai-hoodie_9_2000x.jpg

/s (just in case)

Delusibeta

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Y'know what would be hilarious? If Kenichiro Takaki's Cygames project turns out to be the OP's article, but entirely unironic.

Crayon

Oct 26, 2017
Okay that's hilarious. I think the title is funnier than the article, but that title is hilarious.

Anteo

Oct 25, 2017
lmao the tittle actually got me
did they really had ot add the satire/parody? it wasnt in the tittle before? lmaoo

Lagamorph

Wrong About Chicken
Oct 26, 2017
I literally cannot think of a single computer game that would not be immediately improved by this addition.

ASaiyan

Oct 25, 2017
Imagine using this line of satire to critique people who just want difficulty options. Lmao.

Last edited: