• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Rats

Oct 25, 2017
I've been peeking my head in there from time to time and a lot of them are convinced that the mods have been compromised by the Deep State. This won't help matters, lmao.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
"terrorists.win" was taken by a Counter Strike community

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017
I've been peeking my head in there from time to time and a lot of them are convinced that the mods have been compromised by the Deep State. This won't help matters, lmao.
I like to imagine that this isn't due to any good reason but just because they refuse to accept that one of the true believers would line pineapple on pizza or some shit.

Rats

Oct 25, 2017
I like to imagine that this isn't due to any good reason but just because they refuse to accept that one of the true believers would line pineapple on pizza or some shit.

I mean, in one thread they were saying the mods were compromised because they keep sticky-ing bad memes, lol.

Wrexis

Nov 4, 2017
jjBPnlp.jpg

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017
I mean, in one thread they were saying the mods were compromised because they keep sticky-ing bad memes, lol.
I checked out of morbid curiousity and it looks like they're accusing thedonald.win of not redirecting to the current site because of a communist traitor.

Oct 25, 2017
Now going to the original site doesn't direct you, you just get an error page.

Always so much drama with these communites, I was reading it yesterday and boy is there ever a split between the Q and non-Q folks lol

Dogo Mojo

Oct 27, 2017
Awww damn, I was looking forward to seeing the meltdowns as their glorious leader shuffled off to Florida. Shame....I'll just have to take comfort in the fact that they lost.

deimosmasque

Ugly, Queer, Gender-Fluid, Drive-In Mutant, yes?
Apr 22, 2018
Tampa, Fl
Apparently that batshit crazy congress member who filed Impeachment against Biden already could possibly be a plant because Democrats want Biden Impeached so that Harris can be President now.

Lump

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Apparently that batshit crazy congress member who filed Impeachment against Biden already could possibly be a plant because Democrats want Biden Impeached so that Harris can be President now.

I'm sure they're already imagining some real Kirkland-brand House of Cards shit with Harris casting the deciding Impeachment vote on Biden so that she then immediately becomes President.

deimosmasque

Ugly, Queer, Gender-Fluid, Drive-In Mutant, yes?
Apr 22, 2018
Tampa, Fl
Oh and there is a lot of "Covid is a lie" posts about Dr Faucci suddenly saying it's fine (he didn't) and CNN dropping its deaths counter (which I don't know if it's true that it was always prominently displayed)

Oh and Kamala Harris has ancestors that were slave owners (not uncommon for anyone with any black ancestry in the US due to the systemic rape of black slaves) so she should be considered white.

No threads about Trump's dad being a very vocal racist. Or the fact that Trump basically did a whole lot of pro-corruption and cronyism pardons.

Yeah this site's crazy. I think I'm done.

Oddish1

Oct 25, 2017
They sure think that it's a big accomplishment that they're mass downvoting white house videos of the inauguration. Yes, please spend your time doing that and complaining on your isolated website. You are sure are owning the left doing these things that nobody notices or cares about.

I do feel a little bit of pity noticing that they have a prominent link to the national suicide prevention lifeline. On one hand, it's a reminder that these are people in pain. On the other hand, a lot of their current pain is due to their own behaviors and they think their pain justifies being hateful and cruel.

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I find bonkers thay theory than Q already happened, but that in order to keep the stability of the country, Trump and Biden made a deal where Biden would be a "symbolic" president to the public while Trumo and his team are still running the country

Tahnit

Oct 25, 2017
This site needs to be shut down. Its spreading tons of misinformation. Its fucking dangerous.

Ether_Snake

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
They sure think that it's a big accomplishment that they're mass downvoting white house videos of the inauguration. Yes, please spend your time doing that and complaining on your isolated website. You are sure are owning the left doing these things that nobody notices or cares about.

I do feel a little bit of pity noticing that they have a prominent link to the national suicide prevention lifeline. On one hand, it's a reminder that these are people in pain. On the other hand, a lot of their current pain is due to their own behaviors and they think their pain justifies being hateful and cruel.

YouTube algos are probably smart enough to ignore mass downvoting as bullshit of videos haven't had successful takedowns.

King Alamat

Nov 22, 2017
They ain't worth it. These people are the reason suicide prevention hotlines exist in the first place.