• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dragonbane

Oct 26, 2017
Germany
The fuck? It's like the best part of the game haha. The OST is great, the licensed tracks fit and BB's theme is legit outstanding.

Mathieran

Oct 25, 2017
I kinda thought no matter what you think of the game, the audio-visual experience would be something everyone would love.

what? no. its the BT loading screen

Yes, this. I'm 60 hours in and the odradek popping up every time I go into a bt area is starting to grate on me. Especially when the ones that roads cross. It's the one thing I truly hate about the game.

The game could be a 10 for me if they could fix some of the repetitive moments like that

Wink784

Oct 27, 2017
Well... I think the amount of Low Roar was too much, I don't much care for it, a few were not bad though and nicely timed. I really do like almost all the other songs I found, I listened to them a handful of times each in the waiting room. And the original score is pretty excellent as well.

Ateron

Oct 30, 2017
doc-rivers.gif

Chettlar

Oct 25, 2017
Imagine using the word cringe to describe perfectly normal and well written music...

Genuinely how old are you OP....

Camells

The Forgotten One
Oct 25, 2017
giphy.gif

What!?

The music, the OST and overall sound design execution is outstanding.

Deleted member 60295

User requested account closure
Banned
Sep 28, 2019
What the hell? I haven't even played the game, nor do I ever intend to (don't have the time or patience, lol), but even I've loved listening to the soundtrack on youtube.

Defect

Oct 25, 2017
The music was the best part of the game. But it always got interrupted by the worst part of the game - the gameplay. More specifically the BTs

Last_colossi

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Australia
Don't be so serious OP, your take has shook me to my bones. Take another look at the game with some patience and make sure to breathe in, because there's no point in waiting 10 years before you realise that once in a long, long while you and I'll keep coming back to the game because we have to with such an amazing soundtrack.

Even though there's no easy way out of that post, if you change your mind or if there's anything you need just PM me, but for now I'm leaving.

PhotogDoug

Nov 10, 2017
Dayton, OH
I can't get aboard the "worst part of DS is the music."

You could have named any other part of the game and I would have entertained the idea, but I just can't.

TripaSeca

Oct 27, 2017
São Paulo
Oh yeah, I'd looove to get to a distro center after one hour of hiking to get

Tadadanananana tanana nananana nana na na na nana

Taaaaaaake oooooon meeeeeeee
Taaaaaaake meeeeee hoooooome!

I mean, much more inline with the game's mood, no?

Or even

We're the kids in america wo-o

Tldr death stranding music is awesome.

Yaqoub

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Kuwait
The music in particular was one of the highlights of DS. Also the original score done by Ludvig Forssell is fantastic too--BB's theme is some of the best music composed this year IMO.

Aftervirtue

Banned
Nov 13, 2017
Imagine if every time Sam took out that photo of his deceased wife.... Photograph by Nickelback played....

Death Stranding with headphones was an amazing audio experience. Asylums for the feeling is a fucking beast of a song.

Status
Not open for further replies.