• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 4346

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
LMAO Poolesville for Maryland? That's not even a real place, it's a tiny town in a state that includes both Baltimore and Salisbury.

Zombegoast

Oct 30, 2017
Do you live in Orlando? What's so bad about it? Haven't lived in Florida for 14 years now, but I'm originally from the Daytona area and I fucking loved Orlando. My parents are still there and every time I visit we always spend several days doing the parks or Winter Park shopping, etc.

Traveling/Traffic sucks
Public Transits is non existent
Rent is out of control
Most jobs are working at customer services
Going to the hospital is expensive and Healthcare being worse

They pump all the economy on tourism is what I getting at.

May 5, 2018
Honesty the more I think about it, the more I'm thinking Bridgeport isn't the worst town in CT. Honestly New Haven is worse since the town itself is crummy and is home to one of the 8 Evil League institutions Yale.

RumbleHumble

Oct 27, 2017
Edina sucks, but no way in hell is it worse than half those northwest Minneapolis suburbs. I'm looking at you, Coon fucking Rapids.

Megawarrior

Oct 25, 2017
I never even heard of poolesville. I tend to stay in the poc majority part of the state so that may be why....lol

AlphaCookie

Nov 6, 2017
Washington
Come on now, as a resident who lives about 10 minutes outside Spokane it isn't the worst city in Washington. It's probably the worst city in the PNW in general.

Chojin

Oct 26, 2017
How is Brookings the worst city in South Dakota? I'm from Rapid and I'm not even that petty against that East River town.

Also Billings is the worst in Montana.

I can agree with Macon and Hobbs.

VA Beach is more of a three way tie with norfolk and suffolk.

Edina cracks me up. I agree it has to be a trolling.

Funny thing is I've lived in these towns or have relatives in them. This was great

Last edited:

LosDaddie

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Longwood, FL
There's no situation in where Jax is better than Orlando. None.

There's nothing to do in Jax.
Orlando has:
Theme Parks
Water Parks
Orlando Magic games
Citrus Bowl games & events
Booming tech industry (there's plenty of jobs here)
Good beaches are no more than 1hr away

I love living in Orlando. There's just so much to do.

Deleted member 17092

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
How is Brookings the worst city in South Dakota? I'm from Rapid and I'm not even that petty against that.

Also Billings is the worst in Montana.

I can agree with Macon and Hobbs.

VA Beach is more of a three way tie with norfolk and suffolk.

Edina cracks me up. I agree it has to be a trolling.

Funny thing is I've lived in these towns or have relatives in them. This was great

edina kind of constantly gets trolled by everyone else in the metro who doesn't live there.

the urban dictionary for cake eater specifically mentions Edina.

people from Edina do kind of suck in my experience.

so it's kind of half trolling lol

ForgeForsaken

Oct 27, 2017
20 minutes into the future.
As many others in this thread have noted, for MA, Springfield is worse than Worcester. I think Worcester may actually be on the verge of turning itself around with the WooSox coming to town as well as other developments in the city. It's always had a good set of colleges.

shiba5

I shed
Oct 25, 2017
Poolesville, MD??? It's a small town with a large farming community and a bunch of rich D.C. suburbanites. I don't get it.

Rental

Oct 28, 2017
Poolesville, MD??? It's a small town with a large farming community and a bunch of rich D.C. suburbanites. I don't get it.

Strange list overall for some states. Maryland makes no sense and has a few other areas I'd expect over Poolesville. Elkton is 100 times worse and just a downright strange place. Sits off 95 between Philly and B-more and just south of DE's worst from this list, Wilmington. You always see some random stuff going on if you ever have a need to venture into Elkton.

Sure Poolesville isn't interesting and kinda in an area you never have to pass through but shouldn't be anywhere on or near this list. Only reason people go or would experience Poolesville is if you know someone living there or taking a trip to the haunted forrest for Halloween.

Finaj

Oct 25, 2017
Are there any cities in NY outside of NYC that people actually like? Rochester maybe?

Hellsing321

Oct 30, 2017
As someone who grew up in Edina, I knew it would be on the list lmao.

It has great schools and is consistently one of the top rated places to live in the state but man do the people suck.

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
Dayton's an interesting pick. It has its bad areas, but compared to Youngstown, Steubenville, Chillicothe, fucking Middletown! Middletown is a pit.

admiraltaftbar

Self-Requested Ban
Banned
Dec 9, 2017
I'm starting to think Dallas might be the place for me to live in Texas. Seriously.
It's honestly pretty great. There's some truth in the other Texas cities thinking Dallas has an air of elitism but there's so many pros like being way more diverse than Austin and not having the awful awful traffic of Houston.

Both surprised and not surprised it was Dallas and not Vidor.
Sadly it's small enough it slips by but yeah a town that literally known as a sundown town even into the 90s is a shoo-in for worst place.

Oct 27, 2017
Dallas has to be a joke when it comes to Texas lol.

I can close my eyes and randomly point to any area of the Texas map, and I'd most likely land on a city 10x worse than Dallas in every regard (besides Houston, Austin and San Antonio of course).

Deleted member 25606

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
As many others in this thread have noted, for MA, Springfield is worse than Worcester. I think Worcester may actually be on the verge of turning itself around with the WooSox coming to town as well as other developments in the city. It's always had a good set of colleges.
Worcester has been "about to turn itself around" my whole life and I am 42. Still don't agree with it being the worst when you have Lowell, Lynn, that whole bombed out area. Worcester isn't bad and it does have good schools, it's just an industrial city in a world that moved on.

Maine and R.I. are right on the money .

Ghostmate

Dec 11, 2017
Lol wtf at all the Bakersfield hate. I've lived/worked extensively in Stockton, Bako, Fresno, lower San Bernardino Valley, BLYTHE (!) and can say with MAXIMUM confidence that Bakersfield is the lesser of evils there.

Jun 17, 2019
Cairo's history is dark, but the vast majority is now African American and its relatively small. Hopefully the plans they have with a new college and some tourism will have a better impact.

ForgeForsaken

Oct 27, 2017
20 minutes into the future.
Worcester has been "about to turn itself around" my whole life and I am 42. Still don't agree with it being the worst when you have Lowell, Lynn, that whole bombed out area. Worcester isn't bad and it does have good schools, it's just an industrial city in a world that moved on.

Maine and R.I. are right on the money .
Oh I know I'm even older, but this time it does feel a little different.