• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Spring-Loaded

Oct 27, 2017
RYcw.gif

sackboy97

Oct 26, 2017
Italy
Do we know if it will be one or two cour? I feel like 12 episodes would mean making everything happen way too fast.

HylianSeven

Shin Megami TC - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
Sweet, I can't wait.

Now the next question will be how to watch this from the US, and subbed...

The Bear

Forest Animal
Oct 25, 2017
Do we know if it will be one or two cour? I feel like 12 episodes would mean making everything happen way too fast.

I'm curious about this as well. 12-13 episodes would be too short of a runtime for this story. However, 24-26 episodes also feels too lengthy.

I'm not feeling the JP Voice acting in that trailer though. Something feels flat.

Chaserjoey

Oct 27, 2017
Pretty decent pilot. It went pretty quickly, I felt there wasn't much breathing room with everything crazy going on. Not sure if it was the stream but the fights were a bit choppy and it hurt my eyes a bit, but other than that the game translated well to anime form. Now to wait another month for the next episode.