• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

cbajd5

Oct 25, 2017
Got my steam code on my email with the account I got the physical version with, but my second account where I pledged for digital Switch and Steam codes I only got the None Switch code.

Edit: Just got my Steam code for the second account just now in an additional email.

Last edited:

Alex3190

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Came to see if anyone had the same problem with switch copy saying none. Freaked me out.

eseqko

Oct 27, 2017
I emailed their help account and got an automated reply saying:

Hello and thank you for emailing The Yetee! We received your email and we'll reply as soon as we can!

In the meantime, feel free to check out our FAQs! They may hold the key to your question.

I'd personally like the key to my game... but we'll see how it goes.

ghibli99

Oct 27, 2017
Got the Steam code, which is a really nice gesture! I may have been out of the loop and maybe it was a known thing already, but either way, I'm excited and am installing now!

Dreavus

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Jan 12, 2018
Ah jeez I was going to just wait but now I'm conflicted. The game's so meaty that I don't know if I want to play it twice when the physical actually comes.

WestEgg

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Got mine. Any word on how this plays with mouse and keyboard vs controller?

Bowl0l

Oct 27, 2017
PS4. 12.209GB. No store page.
Playable. All trophy appears as Ultra Rare.
Trophy able to appear.

Last edited:

waugh

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Feb 21, 2020
Yeah I got the email for my Switch code and it says "none" too. :s

JazzmanZ

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
It's nice to see Yeetee sends me a code that says NONE and then a help link that doesn't work

Chuy

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Got my code for steam

I wonder if I'll get another since I went steam digital and switch physical

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
Got my Steam code, but I have no plans to play it on PC (plus I don't think my laptop would handle it well) so I'll just sell it to a friend. Now to wait for my PS4 copy.
Edit: Looking forward to how this runs on Pro btw, someone tell us please.

tulpa

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
image0.png

matrix-cat

Oct 27, 2017
Is there actually a Steam page for this game yet in the US, or any other region? I'm in Australia and I've redeemed my code, downloading it now and everything went fine, but when I click on the Store Page link from my Library it says 'This item is currently unavailable in your region'.

Dache

Oct 25, 2017
UK
I too got a Switch NONE code... I assumed it was a test email that went out by mistake, I wasn't expecting this yet anyway.

ghibli99

Oct 27, 2017
Is there actually a Steam page for this game yet in the US, or any other region? I'm in Australia and I've redeemed my code, downloading it now and everything went fine, but when I click on the Store Page link from my Library it says 'This item is currently unavailable in your region'.
Yep, store page is up here in the US.

Shoichi

Jan 10, 2018
just got my Steam Code. Can't wait to play it. Sad they had to delay the physical shipment...Getting every bit of use through a 2070 Super lol

Also the Switch "NONE" code haha. fyi The Yetee is the provider of the code. (was expecting a code from kickstarter or platinum or something )

waugh

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Feb 21, 2020
Why is that Switch fans already get the short end of the stick with kickstarters? Always a problem. Lol

GattsuSama

Mar 12, 2020
N O N E

oh well I can wait. this is truly a fuck up that should be remembered, not in any negative way, but in a fun way.

Jaded Alyx

Oct 25, 2017
I haven't been keeping up.... Why is my code coming from the yetee anyway? They seem like they sell t-shirts from artists?

Vamphuntr

Oct 25, 2017
Pretty amazing I got a steam code for free because the physical edition is delayed. Great customer service at the very least. I might resell the physical switch version.